The iAdvize Public API is an interface that allows you to transmit or retrieve structured data to interact with our solution in order to automate your reporting, administration or service orchestration processes.
You can use the iAdvize API to view or modify the availability of your users on each channel, instantly.
Managing the availability of your users through the API can meet several integration use cases:
- Synchronize your users' availability between several tools,
- Modify the availability of your users on the different channels according to the current activity,
- View the availability of your users and the number of conversations in progress on each channel in real time.
How to proceed
1. Prerequisite: retrieve your GraphQL API keys
API authentication uses temporary and revocable access keys.
Please note that the lifetime of the key is 24 hours.
You can generate an access key by calling the url mentioned in this link with a user email and a password.
2. Check the availability of a user
The UserAvailability object is available in the user resource in our GraphQL API and allows you to consult the availability and occupation of a user for each channel (chat, call, video, third party channels).
For each channel, the UserChannelAvailability object allows you to know:
- if the channel is activated for this user,
- whether the user is currently available on this channel,
- the number of conversations in progress on this channel, for this user,
- the number of simultaneous contacts allowed on this channel, for this user.
The UserPresence object also lets you know if the user is connected to the solution or not.
3. Changing the status of a user
The userAvailabilityStatusUpdate resource is available in our GraphQL API and allows you to modify in real time the availability of a user (available/unavailable) for each channel (chat, call, video, third-party channels).
Note: The webhook user.availability.updated allows you to be informed of each change of status of your users (documentation)
To know all the resources available to manage your users and their availability, you can consult our developers platform documentation.