In order to develop and monitor your engagement strategy more quickly and autonomously on the iAdvize platform, you must create engagement campaigns. These campaigns aims at helping you to reach your goals with engagement rules.
1/ Access your engagement campaigns
2/ Create an engagement campaign
In order to create a new engagement campaign, you need to click on the + green button at the top right corner of your screen.
- Satisfaction rate
- Turnover after contact
- Missed turnover (agents absent from the iAdvize platform)
- Missed turnover (100% of the agents available on the platform are busy)
- Turnover per contact
- Unanswered contacts
- Average Handling Time
- Average 1st response time
- Number of contacts
- Missed contacts
- Average order value after contact
- Conversion rate
- Transactions after contact
- Missed transactions (agents absent from the iAdvize platform)
- Missed transactions (the agents available on the platform are busy)
3/ Create an engagement rule
Please consult this article : Create an engagement rule
4/ Import your existing rules with your campaign
You can import rules from your previous campaigns. To do that, you just need to click on the "import rules" button on the bottom left.
Then, you need to select the source campaign (1) where your engagement rules are used to import them.
You can look for an engagement rule with the search bar (2) designed for this use.