With more than 1.2 billion users worldwide, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in the world. Of course, its success encourages brands to use this channel as part of their customer service strategy and ensure a personalised experience on the app on which users are used to interacting daily with their friends.
That’s why we are now announcing the integration of WhatsApp in our conversational commerce.
Now, you can create a WhatsApp account* for the country you want to address in a few clicks from the iAdvize platform. Then, you can combine the accounts with buttons inviting your visitors to interact with you on this channel.
*To create an account, please contact your Account Manager.
- When an account is created by our team, a number is assigned to you. It will then appear on your administration.
- The visitor will have to save it in his contacts, but he will not be able to call this number (he will have a voice message if he tries to call).
- Once on WhatApp, the conversations arrive in the same way on the desk as another social channel.
- Group conversation is allowed.
- The advisor can receive WhatsApp rich content, sent by the visitor (videos, sounds, pictures).
These buttons can be displayed via our targeting engine in order to accurately choose which visitors will receive a notification to receive assistance on this touch point. You set it up according to your visitors’ origin, the information from their customer account, your agents’ capacity to handle new conversations, etc.
WhatsApp conversations are managed in the iAdvize discussion panel where your agents can already respond to chat, call, video, Facebook, Twitter, Messenger, Instagram conversations and text messages in a unified way. They can also send images and documents in the WhatsApp conversation.
As an Administrator or Manager, you also have access to reports which enable you to measure the performance of these conversations: the number of contacts handled, the average handling time, the transactions and turnover generated, etc.
Don’t hesitate to contact your Account Manager at iAdvize to know more about this new integration!