In the discussions and calls log, you can view the history of all past exchanges on your site for different communication channels.
1/ The Discussions and calls log
To get there from the iAdvize administration, click on "Reports" and choose the "Conversations" report.
There you will find a complete list of exchanges with your visitors through the various communication channels available (chat, call, video):
1.1/ The search
For each column, a field allows you to search for discussions by username, date, client name and agent name. Another search box at the far right, carries out a more global search within the content of all the discussions.
The Type column shows the type of contact (chat/call/video) using one of these three icons :
1.2/ Export discussions
This button allows you to export discussions in two formats :
- XML, with the content of the discussions
- CSV, which only includes a summary of the data associated with the discussions (identifier, date, duration of the exchange, satisfaction, etc.)
1.3/ Details and deletion of a discussion
Click on the "bin" icon to permanently delete a discussion. To access the full details of a discussion click the "pen" icon .
2/ Details of a discussion
The details of the discussion are shown in the grey box, other information is also available:
- (1) Elements relative to the discussion : Notes, Satisfaction, Problems, Customer Information
- (2) Information concerning the discussion : duration, identifier of the conversation and identifier of the client, satisfaction, number of contacts made with the client.
- (3) Management of the type of discussion : Here you can add the types of discussions (tags) in order to categorise the conversation (e.g. Order tracking). It is possible to add multiple types for a single discussion.
Note: In the case of a call, instead of the detail of the discussion you will find the recording of the conversation :
We also recommend reading: Modifying privacy settings.