1. The technical requirements needed to test the chat
2. Check the configuration of your user account
Access the configuration page of your user account by clicking on your avatar displayed at the top right corner of the iAdvize administration. Then click "My Account".
On this page you will be able to check the settings for the following items:
- Number of simultaneous chats: this is the maximum number of chats you can handle simultaneously from your panel.
- Username: this is the name that will appear next to your messages for the visitors, in the chat window.
- Language spoken: these are the languages supported by your agent account. Specifically, you can receive chats from visitors speaking the languages you've selected. Note : The "Main language" section will modify the language of the user interface of the panel.
- Website: these are the sites supported by your agent account.
3. Connecting to the panel
Once the configuration of your user account is verified, simply connect to yourpanel to make yourself available :
4. Verify that the chat elements display properly
Once you are logged into the iAdvizeengagement campaign you have configured.panel, you need to open a page targeted by the
There you have it! You're now ready to engage a conversation with your visitors.