A visitor record is automatically created for each conversation with a new visitor. It is possible to add certain information about your customer.
1/ Go to the list of visitor records
To access the visitor records, click on "Reports" and choose the "Conversations" report. On the right hand side, click the "list of visitors" icon
You can see all existing visitor records :
On this page you can :
- (1) Search and sort visitor records : For each column, a field allows you to carry out a search. In addition, clicking on the title column will effectively change the sorting order of the list (here, blocked visitors are displayed first).
- (2) See details, or delete a visitor record : Click on the icon "bin" to permanently delete a discussion. To edit a visitor record, click the icon "pen" .
2/ Details of a visitor record
In the details of the record you can:
- Enter various information relative to the visitor (Name, Address, etc.).
- (1) Access the history of past discussions for this visitor, and consult/add notes relative to them.
- (2) Block this visitor : iAdvize will no longer be available for this visitor.
3/ Other ways to browse visitor records
3.1/ From the discussions and calls log
By consulting the details of a past exchange with a visitor, the information relative to him are accessible via the "Customer data" tab :
3.2/ From the discussion panel
During an ongoing conversation with a visitor, the file associated with them is available directly from the information pane, displayed in the right section of the chat window. Via the link "Show customer record".