View all user accounts created from your administration. Use the search engine to find a user or use the filter options to identify, for example, all the administrators of your iAdvize account.
1/ Access the users list
To access the list of all users, click the icon located on the top left side :
2/ The account management page
All the existing user accounts are available from this page.
- Name : This is the first and last name of the user.
- Role : This corresponds to the status of the user (Agent, Manager or Administrator) account.
- Channels : These are the channels enabled for the user.
- Status : The connection status of users on the discussion panel is shown here (offline, online, busy, unavailable).
- Log in : Last connection of the agent
- Satisfaction : Average satisfaction of the agent since his account was created
- Created on : Shows the creation date of the account.
Note : You can disconnect any user from the discussion panel by clicking on their status.
3/ Find a user or filter information
Find a user by entering his name in the search field and/or filter the results using the role or status filters. Click on the following icon to get the result of your search.
4/ Edit or delete a user account
To edit a user account, click on the following icon .
To delete an account, click .
Here are some related articles which we would encourage you to read too: Create or edit a user account