As an agent, your main tool is your iAdvize conversation panel. Here is a presentation of information and features that are available.
1. Agent ID
It is visible in the title tab of your browser.
You may be asked to enter your agent ID, especially when using DDI (click-to-call).
You can also find your login in the menu "..." at the top right. You will be able to easily copy it in one click if you need to communicate it to your visitor, for example.
2. Simultaneously display
Display up to four discussions simultaneously on the screen
3. Status management
Visualise your status for each channel.
The channels displayed in your conversation panel are those associated with your user account from the administration.
There are three colours, each corresponding to a status:
- Green: you are available on this channel, and can get a new contact
- Orange: you are busy and cannot receive a new contact on this channel
- Red: you are not available on this channel
Statuses are updated automatically. If you reach your limit of concurrent discussions, your status will change to occupied until a discussion is concluded.
4. Logout button, iAdvize Academy and personal canned answers
Click the three dots button visible at the top right in order to access the iAdvize Academy, manage your personal canned answers, and log out.
Please handle your current conversations before logging out.
5. The toolbar
Thanks to the toolbar, now on the right side of your screen, you can choose to privilege certain conversation aids (mirroring, information or visitor history). And if you prefer to focus on the content of conversations, you can even hide these tools completely.
5.1 End a conversation
Do not forget to end your conversations when they are finished, in order to free up slots and receive other chats :
5.2 Transfer a conversation
You don't have the answer to a question or if you are simply not available to respond to a request? You can always forward a conversation to another agent or a group of agents.
To know more about transfers please read this article: how to forward a conversation with a visitor
5.3 Snooze a conversation
A visitor does not answer momentarily because he has left the site?
If asynchronous messaging* is configured on your account, it is then possible to snooze a conversation for a certain length of time (3 hours, 24 hours or custom). The conversation in progress will disappear from the conversation panel.
It's also known as the snooze. In this case, the "Pause" button will appear on your desk.
* Asynchronous messaging is a new way to engage your online visitors. Online visitors can send messages even though no respondent is available to answer their queries in real-time.
This way, when the chat is out of snooze (new visitor message or out of the snooze period), it will be assigned to you and will reappear in your conversation panel as soon as you are available to receive a chat.
5.4 Mirroring / Co-browsing
During a discussion with a visitor, you will see their navigation on your site. Identifying the current page, observing the actions of the visitor or taking control of the navigation can be very helpful when dealing with your visitors.
This same button allows you to activate or deactivate mirroring for all your conversations. Its presence in the toolbar, allows to gain visibility on this feature.
It allows you to follow your visitor's navigation in real-time.
If you are used to taking control of the navigation, you will find this functionality from the mirroring in reduced mode as well as in full screen, by clicking on the button
- auto zoom: the mirroring automatically adapts itself according to the size of the visitor/agent screens. This mode is useful when, for example, the visitor has a larger screen size than yours: then the mirroring will be adapted for the operator view. The auto-zoom allows you to see the whole view of your visitor at once.
- 100% zoom (real size): if you want to have a real view of what the visitor sees, then you always have the possibility to switch to this mode.
5.5 The visitor panel
In the visitor's file, you will find information on the navigation path of your contact person or his customer account.
All this information is now more readable and in one place thanks to the classification by categories. And to better respond to your visitor, you always have access to the history of their exchanges.
You have access to all previous conversations with this visitor at a glance. You can also click on each of them to find the relevant conversation directly in the conversation thread.
5.7 Conversation sidebar
It is possible to hide the conversation sidebar by clicking on the arrow in the toolbar.
This allows you to save space on your conversations: interesting if you want to focus on the conversation thread, rather than on the information on the right, or when displaying several conversations simultaneously.
6. The composition area
The composition area allows you to chat with your visitors. You will also find pre-recorded answers, pre-recorded offers and links as well as other features that will facilitate your exchanges.
An article is dedicated to the input zone, follow this link to consult it.
7. Ongoing conversations
At the bottom of your conversation panel is a bar containing all of your discussions in the form of boxes.
Each box contains information about the conversation :
- An icon indicating the chat channel currently used
- Few letters identifying the project ("iAdvize" in this screenshot) followed by the contact ID
- A green or red dot indicating whether the visitor is online or offline (= left the website)
- Time elapsed since the agent last message and the duration of the conversation
- The last message of the visitor
There are 3 colours that enable you to identify which conversation must be prioritised:
- In green, the active conversation on the screen.
- In red, conversation waiting for a response from you.
- In white, conversation awaiting a response from the visitor.
The visitor status is displayed :
- In red, the visitor is offline.
In green, the visitor is still online.
Click on a box to display the associated discussion on your conversation panel.
To know more about :
- Features on desktop conversation panel and mobile app
- Manage Chats in the desktop conversation panel
- Manage Call conversation
- The desktop compose area
- Technical requirements needed for iAdvize