As an agent, your main tool is your iAdvize conversation panel. Here is a presentation of information and features that are available.
1/ Agent ID
It is visible in the title tab of your browser.
You may be asked to enter your agent ID, especially when using offline click to call.
It is divided into two functions :
- Show or hide the actions of the visitor (mouse movement, form input, position on the page, etc.)
- Display up to four discussions simultaneously on the screen
3/ Status management
Visualise your status for each channel.
The channels displayed in your conversation panel are those associated with your user account from the administration.
There are three colours, each corresponding to a status:
- Green: you are available on this channel, and can get a new contact
- Orange: you are busy and cannot receive a new contact on this channel
- Red: you are not available on this channel
Statuses are updated automatically. If you reach your limit of concurrent discussions, your status will change to occupied until a discussion is concluded.
Need a break? You can manually change your status to unavailable while you take a coffee break.
To make yourself unavailable for a communication channel, click the icon of the corresponding channel. You will no longer receive any new messages or calls.
During a discussion with a visitor, you will see their navigation on your site. Identifying the current page, observing the actions of the visitor or taking control of the navigation can be very helpful when dealing with your visitors.
6 / The Chat box
The chat box is the central element of the conversation panel. It contains information about the visitor, messages exchanged and the tools available during the discussion (message filter, sending a link or an offer, etc.).
An article is dedicated to to the chat window: Introducing the chat window (on the conversation panel side).
7/ Ongoing discussions
At the bottom of your conversation panel is a bar containing all of your discussions in the form of boxes.
Each box contains information about the discussion:
- An icon indicating the chat channel currently used
- The username of the visitor ("iadvizecom" in this screenshot)
- Time elapsed since the last message and the duration of the discussion
- The last message of the visitor
There are 3 colours that enable you to identify which discussions must be prioritised:
- In green, the active discussion on the screen.
- In red, discussions waiting for a response from you.
- In grey, discussions awaiting a response from the visitor.
Click on a box to display the associated discussion on your conversation panel.
Here are some related articles which we would encourage you to read too: Introducing the chat window