Do you have a question or a request? Would you like to report a problem? Please view the iAdvize knowledge base or contact one of our Customer Angels via the help center.
The iAdvize help center is composed of :
- A knowledge base: articles focused on all of our features. This knowledge base is constantly updated.
- A search engine: it allows you to have rapid access to the content of your choice.
- A tool to create and monitor support tickets.
- A tool for creating and monitoring help tickets.
1. Accessing the iAdvize help center
1.1 From your administration
Click on your avatar (in the upper right-hand corner of your interface) to open your profile settings. Then, click on "Help" to access our Help Center :
The "Help Center" pane will open on the right :
The "Related articles" will appear depending on the page you are on your administration.
1.2 Direct access from one URL
You can also have direct access to our help center with the following URL: https://help.iadvize.com/hc/en-gb
Unlike when you access the help center from your administration, directly using the previous URL requires you to log in before contacting the customer support team. To do so, click on "Login" in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. You will get redirected to the login page of our solution and will be able to enter your login information (the same you're using to log in to your iAdvize user account).
2. The iAdvize knowledge base
But before contacting a Customer Angel, please have a look at our literature, you may find the answer to your question in there.
In order to better guide in the process, we've classified our articles into 8 main categories.
These 8 categories, whose themes are as follows: Getting started, Engagement, Team Management, Conversation panel, Messaging channels, Automation, Reporting & Insights, Apps & Intégrations reflect the iAdvize administration and have been designed to best support you in using our solution.
Each category is divided into sections.
3. The search engine
In the iAdvize Help Center, you can also use a search engine to quickly find the answer to your question. This search engine has a word completion feature, therefore, you'll get several article suggestions when typing a keyword.
4. The Status Page
By clicking on Status, you know the current status of our servers in real-time, whether your site is hosted on a High Availability (HA) platform or on a Standard platform (SD).
5. Creating a ticket and monitoring my assistance requests
Didn't find what you were looking for? Contact our support team by creating a support ticket.
If you are logged in to the platform, you can do so by clicking on « New request » at the upper right corner of your Help Center :
(1) Adding CC recipients to your email: When you create a ticket, you can copy people on the email you are sending. CC recipients receive a copy of the ticket you've sent to the support team.
(2) Subject: Please explain in a few words why you're sending a request to the support team.
(3) Description: This is the most important part. The more accurate your description is, the faster we can handle and solve your issue. If at all possible, please give us the information we need to reproduce the problem:
- what succession of actions did you perform to generate the error?
- the date and time when you encountered the problem (if possible, give us the number of conversations affected by the problem encountered)
- the behaviour you expect from us
(4) Business impact: qualify the business impact of your request (Blocker, Major, Moderate, Limited).
(5) Type: qualify the nature of your request (Question or Problem).
(6) Attachments: a screenshot often gives us more information than a long explanation. That's why we encourage you to add screenshots to your support ticket to help us better understand your issue.
6. Monitoring my requests for assistance
To follow progress made in handling your requests for assistance, click on your avatar (at the upper right corner of the help center) and then click on "My activities".
On this page, you will find a list of all the support tickets you've sent to us. On this list, you have the creation date of your ticket, the date of its most recent update and its current status (open, awaiting an answer from you, resolved).
Click on the title of your ticket to see the past exchanges you've had with your Customer Angel.
7. Service opening hours
The service is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Central European Time Zone), Monday to Friday.
I also encourage you to read the following articles :