When an Internet user visits one of your websites, depending on the strategy you have set up, cookies may be set to allow us to display or not display a button to the visitor so that he can start a conversation with iAdvize.
1. How our technology works
- You create your campaigns and your conversational strategy on the iAdvize Admin
- According to certain criteria, relating either to the navigation of the visitor on the site, to his time spent, to his behavior on the site, we will be able to display/ or not a conversation button
- In order to identify these different behaviors, iAdvize must deposit one or more cookies with the visitor in order to display access to a conversational panel.
2. Our different cookies and their qualification
- vuid, which uniquely identify the user and allows to personalize the display and conversation with a visitor depending on its browsing on your site.
3. The iAdvize data stored in browser
3.1 What type of data is installed by iAdvize
3.2 What information is collected by this data?
Only a unique identifier and data that our customers want to store within our platform, whether it is automatically transmitted or typed by an agent (first and last name of the visitor or contact details).
3.3 Who has access to the information collected?
Only you and iAdvize. No data is shared with third parties.
3.4 Find below a table to recap cookie use
|Variable||Description||Storage method||Expiration date|
|vuid||Unique Visitor ID
(generate by iAdvize)
|Cookie||< 1 year|
|platform||iAdvize platform (SD, HA)||Cookie||A day|
|phpsessid||ID of the current session||Cookie||Only during the browsing session|
4. The duration of active sessions
4.1 On the administration
An active session on the iAdvize administration lasts 20 minutes. If administrators/managers are inactive for more than 20 minutes, they will automatically be disconnected and redirected to the administration login page.
4.2 On the conversation panel
An active session on the conversation panel is limited for 24h, then they will automatically be disconnected and redirected to the login page
4.3 On the live chat (display of iAdvize on the website side)
If you are still using the old chatbox, an active session on the live chat lasts 30 minutes.
As soon as visitors perform actions on iAdvize contact elements (reducing a contact button, closing an invitation, etc) and/or initiate a chat conversation, the history of their actions and messages exchanges are saved and accessible for 30 minutes. Then, they are reset.