To use Messenger, you should have the Facebook channel activated in your iAdvize account. Please contact your Success Manager if it isn't already done.
Message Us could used in the same way as a floating button. To configure it, you must first be connected in parallel with an admin Facebook account of the page you want to synchronize.
Add your Messenger account directly in the iAdvize administration by this way :
Engagement > Settings > Messenger > Add new pages
Several pages could be synchronize at the same time in the iAdvize interface. You just have to select the pages and to validate this step. Then, you'll receive a confirmation message and the Facebook pages should appear in the iAdvize administration. Global Facebook pages are able via iAdvize and it's possible to synchronize every single "daughter" page.
A Facebook page could be associated to only one iAdvize SID / Website.
When we synchronize your account "Messenger", it is your Facebook page and all private messages associated with it.
Therefore, we collect all private messages addressed to this page via this following ways:
- Thanks to the iAdvize buttons (floating or fixed) via the Messenger redirection;
- Via the "Message" button placed on your Facebook page.
Vice-versa, messages are also present in your Facebook private messaging page.
So this is the same messaging system that is available on several devices :
- Messenger on desktop http://www.messenger.com;
- Messenger mobile application;
- Private messaging Facebook (desktop and mobile).
Like any iAdvize interaction element, the display of the Message Us button is conditioned by targeting rules, or present as a fixed button.
The last step consist to add the social media expertise to your agents who have to answer to social media messages.
By the way, a picking-list corresponded to one SID where the rules and the social accounts are synchronized. So, this requires that the user has the correct site associated in his "Expertise" field.
Messenger : Collect all messages sent to Messenger account matching these conditions
|The message||Contains / Does not contain||Text||The value can be used with * to expend it. Example : *bio* will also return antibiotic.|
|The name of the account||Is/ Is not||A name within the list||Let the user create rules for a specific account and then route them to the right agents|
How to set up my targeting rules for Messenger?
- Go to this part of iAdvize: Engagement > Targeting > Messenger
- Then, click on the "+" (1) located at the top right to create your targeting rule.
- Give a name to your targeting rule (2)
- (3) You can activate this option to exclude every messages matches with the criteria below.
- Add targeting criteria (4) with a list of conditions (OR), mandatory criteria (AND) or exclusion (NO).
- Save your targeting rule to apply it (5).