1. Channel activation
To use Twitter, you should have the channel activated in your iAdvize account. Please contact your CSM if it isn't already done.
2. Twitter synchronization
Add your Twitter account directly in the iAdvize administration by this way :
Engagement > Settings > Twitter > Add a new account
3. Activate 3rd party channels expertise
The last step consist to add the 3rd party channels expertise to your agents who have to answer to Twitter messages.
And add the project where the rules and the social accounts are synchronized. So, this requires that the user has the correct site associated in his "Expertise" field.
4. Create a campaign for social and 3rd party channels
First of all, the creation of a campaign dedicated to the channel is necessary. Go to the following path: Engagement > Campaign > Click on Create a targeting campaign
- Then you just need to define a name for your campaign. For example : "Twitter"
- Then select the desired channel in the Social Networks area : here Twitter
- Save to proceed to the next step : Campaign objective
- Select an objective for this campaign
5. Create a listening rule
But you can create a rule manually. Once you have selected the objective of your campaign, you will proceed to the step of creating a listening rule. Click on "Create a rule".
|Message content||Match with wildcards / Does not match with wildcards||Text||The value can be used with * to expend it. Example : *bio* will also return antibiotic.|
|Message type||Is / Is not||A message within the list||Tweet / Private Twitter message|
|Account||Is / Is Not||An account within the list||Select the account|
- Save your campaign as well as the created listening rules by clicking on "Save".
6. Add your listening rule to a routing rule
After creating your listening rule, add it to a new or existing routing rule, so that messages can be received by the dedicated agents. Click on "Engagement" > "Routing".