To use Instagram, you should have the channel activated in your iAdvize account. Please contact your CSM if it isn't already done.
Add your Instagram account directly in the iAdvize administration by this way :
Engagement > Settings > Instagram > Add a new account
The last step consist to add the social media expertise to your agents who have to answer to social media messages.
By the way, a picking-list corresponded to one SID where the rules and the social accounts are synchronized. So, this requires that the user has the correct site associated in his "Expertise" field.
Instagram : Collect all the public messages matching these conditions
|The picture||Contains / Does not contain||#hashtag||The #hashtag used for the value has to be in the picture's caption for the picture to be collected.|
How to set up my targeting rules for Instagram?
- Go to this part of iAdvize: Engagement > Targeting > Instagram
- Then, click on the "+" (1) located at the top right to create your targeting rule.
- Give a name to your targeting rule (2)
- Add targeting criteria (3)
- Save your targeting rule to apply it (4).