- Contacts: number of conversations* initiated and closed** during the period.
- Initiated contacts***: number of conversations started (this indicator including the number of closed contacts).
- Active contacts: number of conversations having received at least one response from an agent over this period of time.
- Number of messages received: total number of messages within a conversation received by the agents over this period of time.
- Number of messages sent: total number of messages within a conversation sent by the agents over this period of time.
- Average handling time: average length of all contacts, the length of a contact being defined as the difference between the end time (the closure) and start time.
*One conversation = an exchange with a user on a single message type for 7 days of activity.
Ex : if a surfer initiate the brand with a Facebook comment, and then continue the contact with a private message, also it la marque en commentaire, puis bascule en message privé, then this represents two separate conversations. There isn't unification of the data depending the social id of the client.
Warning: several comments on a same post could represent few conversation if it isn't an answer of the comment. Please find below an example:
** A conversation is closing manually or automatically after 7 days of inactivity (without answer of the internet user or from your agent). Since the closing of the conversation, it's impossible to find the conversation in the picking list. The delay of closing isn't customizable.
- Conversation rate: percentage of conversations wich led to a transaction.
- T/O after contact: total turnover from visitors who dialogued and completed a transaction after a contact.
- Transactions after contact: total number of transactions from visitors who dialogued and completed a transaction after a contact.
- Average order value after contact
- Time before purchase: average time between the first exchange and the transaction.