- Contacts: number of conversations* closed** during the period.
- Received messages: total number of messages within a conversation received by the agents over this period of time. (New indicator - replaces the occupancy rate indicator)
- Sent messages: total number of messages within a conversation sent by the agents over this period of time. (New indicator - replaces the occupancy rate indicator)
- Contacts with no responses : number of contacts initiated by a visitor with no response from an agent
- Contacts per hour : average number of contacts processed by an agent for an hour of production
- Contact / HR on the website : average number of contacts handled by all agents during an hour of production
- Average handling time: average length of all contacts, the length of a contact being defined as the difference between the end time (the closure) and start time.
*One contact = one chat conversation with a visitor on one single type of messages. We count one contact as soon as the conversation has been closed manually or automatically after 7 days of inactivity.
We associate this contact with the statistics from the date of the last message sent.
Ex : if a surfer initiate the brand with a Facebook comment, and then continue the contact with a private message, also it la marque en commentaire, puis bascule en message privé, then this represents two separate conversations. There isn't unification of the data depending the social id of the client.
Warning: several comments on a same post could represent few conversation if it isn't an answer of the comment. Please find below an example:
** A conversation is closing manually or automatically after 7 days of inactivity (without answer of the internet user or from your agent). Since the closing of the conversation, it's impossible to find the conversation in the picking list. The delay of closing isn't customizable.
- Log-in time : Length of time during which agents were logged in. Length of the time during which at least one agent was present.
- Accumulated log-in time : Total period during which the agents were connected to the discussion panel.
- Maximum number of agents logged in :Maximum number of simultaneously connected agents over a given period.
- Conversation rate: percentage of conversations wich led to a transaction.
- T/O after contact: total turnover from visitors who dialogued and completed a transaction after a contact.
- Transactions after contact: total number of transactions from visitors who dialogued and completed a transaction after a contact.
- Average order value after contact
- Time before purchase: average time between the first exchange and the transaction.