- Profile picture;
- Logo of the touch point;
- Message delay;
- Message preview;
- Hypertext content in blue (mentions, links, etc.);
- Rich content preview (pictures);
- by channel (Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram)
- or by type of messages (publications, comments, messages).
By default, there are no criteria selected and all messages arrive on the picking list. When you select your criteria, remember that each time you log out of the discussion panel and log in to it, you lose the criteria you've set up as they are not stored in the solution.
In the picking-list, you can see the number of messages which require an answer. The number of messages is updated according to the filters you've set up and the loading of new messages which is automatic and does not require page refresh.
Messages are present in the picking list up to the end of a conversation. The are two kind of closing contact:
- Natural: until 7 days of inactivity inside the conversation (no answer from the WhatsApp user or from the agent).
- Manually: the operator is available to close the contact whenever he wants
There are several message dialog boxes in which messages change according to their status : new or answered.
In the "Answered" message dialog box, you can find the conversations to which brands have already responded at least once before the closing of the conversation.
If the profile picture of a brand is displayed, this means that the brand was the last one to send a message in the conversation. And if it is the profile picture of customers, then they were the last ones to have sent a message in the conversation. Thus, their message will also be displayed in the "New messages" section.
When a message gets an answer, the conversation is automatically transferred to the "Answered" message dialog box until customers send a reply.