We are providing you with an example with limited scope but you can go further in the export of information from iAdvize.
The iAdvize platform is built around some resources that are described below.
Here is an example of workflow to understand the business logic:
- A is made by an operator on the website. Each matches an URL and is associated with a specific ID.
- It will be linked to a rule which has been triggered.
- can be identified by a name and by an matching your organization. They can have several skills but a conversation will only be linked to one . An operator can only be part of one .
- The will have a visitor ID created by iAdvize. To link this identity to your system, you can add an by using the to start filling a .
- At the end of a conversation:
- Visitors will be asked to fill a non-mandatory survey.
- Agents will see a where they can select / discussion types.
- Later, if visitors make a , iAdvize will track it via the with your transaction ID.