iAdvize offers its clients features to provide maximum compliance with the GDPR.
At the beginning of each conversation, a
This consent will be requested by the browser the first time the user receives a conversation. If the user gives his/her consent, he will not be asked during these next conversations (based on the cookie, for 12 months)
We've added an option in the iAdvize administration so you can easily enable this feature on your different sites.
1. First step (mandatory for the activation of the consent): add legal information by language
- Go to the Engagement section > Settings > Privacy
- Then open the section "Displaying legal information"
Note that the paragraph on legal information is not configurable; to change the duration of data retention contact your usual partner at iAdvize:
1.1 Select your language
1.2 Personalize the message
1.3 Enter your legal information
1.4 External link (optional)
Add an external link in one of the sections.
2. Second step: activation of consent
- Go to the Engagement section> Settings > Privacy
- Then open the section "Visitor privacy"
- Activate the consent request
3. The consent displayed for the visitor
On the chat :
On the Call :