This report allows you to follow how your teams handle ongoing and pending conversations, whether they are real-time conversations or come from conversation queues (= asynchronous messaging).
KPIs and statistics are updated in real-time (every 10 seconds).
In the production report, you have a global view of your conversations. Several states are differentiated :
1. The pending conversations
In the pending conversations you'll find:
- pending conversations that just arrived in your conversation queue, or are back there after being snoozed
- the number of pending conversations, sorted by distribution group
- the maximum waiting time (= waiting time of the visitor who has been in the queue for the longest time)
2. The on-going conversations
The number of on-going conversations will show you which of them are currently handled by your teams.
3. The snoozed conversations
The number of snoozed conversations will show you conversations that were snoozed by agents and haven't gone back to a conversation queue yet - they will join the conversation queue once the waiting time has expired, or when the visitor will answer.
4. Read conversations
4. The last meter displays your closed conversations according to the filtering of the project or channel in place.