New live monitoring in the Production report
New: intent fallback rate
- proactive bots can start a conversation on highly visible notifications such as message and chatbox
- the chatbox GDPR form now includes an external link: you can now send your visitors on a dedicated page of your own website
Augmented intelligence now available in 7 languages.
Opening of WhatsApp private Beta
New ibbü sign-up
Production report: live & more interactive
New features in the Bot builder
You can now enter several messages at the same time, up to 5 images, Links enriched with images, or pdf files in a bot scenario thanks to the “rich content” card.
- during a video conversation, the visitor can now see the video flow of a respondent, even if they de-activated their own camera and microphone
- you can now adjust the position of the notifications and the chatbox in the associated builders
- the filter “engagement campaign” is now available in the Insights report
New Conversation panel design
New automation report
Alpha version of our new bot builder with augmented intelligence
Find iAdvize within the iAdvize admin
- the translation tool already available on the desktop version of the conversation panel is now available on our mobile app.
New: the Insights report
- word clouds
- popular categories
- satisfaction distribution
More monitoring in the Production report
- read conversations in progress (on-going & snoozed conversations)
- take action, by transferring or closing them
- follow the load of your conversation queues and the asignation of your messages
- In the Conversation report, you can now export conversations in .csv
- Conversation history is now visible by respondents in the iAdvize and ibbü mobile apps.
Video conversation now available on our mobile app
The video feature is now available on the iAdvize mobile app for agents that were given the possibility. Cross-device video conversation (from desktop to mobile, and reversely) is also possible. More information here.
Live conversations can now be snoozed
- In the production report, snoozed conversation are now visible by routing group, and pending conversations are now visible by routing rule.
- New “language” column for pending, ongoing and snoozed conversation in the production report.
- UI improvements on the ibbü quiz.
- Our mobile SDK is now compatible with Objective-C language.
- You can now review the number of closed conversations over time in the Production report.
- You can now filter the CSAT by engagement campaigns in the Customer Experience report.
New design for the conversation window
New: re-assignment after snoozing
- In the , you can now visualize the CSAT by engagement campaign
- Visitors can now close notifications that appear with the on the mobile version of your site.
- It is now possible to sollicit ibbü experts for personalized goals and remunerations (bonus missions)
Video channel now compatible with our new chatbox
Unified experience for third-party channel messages
Messages coming from social networks, messaging apps and SMS will now be displayed the same way as chat messages. In the administration, you can now monitor the activity of these channels in the production report.
New composition area on the conversation panel
On the conversation panel, this new, flexible composition area adapts to the size of the agents’ messages and includes a new emoji panel, native to the browser. This new composition area is also accessible from the keyboard tabulation.
Updated Salesforce & Zendesk Apps
Mise à jour des Apps Zendesk & Salesforce
La dernière mise à jour de l'app Zendesk vous permet de faire remonter l'ID de conversationla dans vos formulaires Zendesk de conversation iAdvize. La nouvelle mise à jour de l'app Salesforce bénéficie d'un guide d'implémentation simplifié.
- Conversation Report filters now apply to exports
- you can now unblock agents blocked on Facebook and Facebook Messenger after 24h without an answer.
- agents and ibbü experts can now tag ended conversations when using the mobile app
Improvement of the waiting time for conversations coming from a queueWhen a conversation coming from a queue has not been handled by an respondent (agent or ibbü expert) in 24 hours, it automatically goes back to an other respondent form the same routing group.
New gamification system for ibbü experts
Better monitoring of agents in the Production reportBy clicking on the categories of ongoing, snoozed, or pending conversations, the 20 oldest conversations are now displayed in order to give you a better idea of the current activity.
- The SDA ID of the respondent is now displayed : in the menu of the conversation panel - this ID can be required to use our Click to call feature
- New data available in the conversation export: conversation tag, group name and name of the routing rule
Chatbots now initiate conversations, designed with our Bot builder, now initiate conversations when a visitor clicks on a notification; no need for the visitor to type a question anymore.
New interface for engagement campaigns
- CSAT is visible by group in the Customer Experience report: a useful feature for admins and managers without assigned groups; at the moment, others will only see the grades of the groups they belong to. Ultimately, you’ll also be able to see view by subgroup
- New version of the (3.8): users can now create, modify or delete their own canned responses directly from the apps.
- New on operator’s desk : a notification warns operators if they leave the desk while they are having conversations in progress. This message will allow them not to forget to handle their conversations before leaving the desk / disconnecting. And thus help not to impact conversation handling time.
Improvement of the visitor experience on the Messenger (chatbox)
- a check mark indicates that their last message has been sent
- an anchor automatically brings them back to the first of their unread messages
- our Messenger now supports Markdown, allowing many customisations for thrid-party chatbots
- visitors can now preview images without opening a new tab. The Messenger remains visible, allowing the visitor to send messages while looking at the image
Advanced research in Conversations
You can now search by keywords and filtrate the Conversations Report by automation level: fully automated, partially automated, non automated.
- to know the volume of fully automated conversations led by an internal or external bot (automation + agent filter)
- display only the fully automated conversations where your visitor left or reached the end of the scenario (automation + “specific sentence” filter)
- the Conversation and Customer experience reports become multi-project; you can now select several projects (=websites) in your and reports to aggregate their data.
- weight reduction of the Messenger (chatbox): the many innovations made to improve the customer experience had increased the weight of our Messenger. It has been optimised from 285 to 160 KB, with the same features. Improvements are still going to further improve this performance in the coming months.
More detailed Customer experience and Conversation reports
Further customise your Messenger
- New GDPR consent form: this new form, easy to install on our Messenger, improves the visitor experience and lowers the refusal rate.