Improvement of the waiting time for conversations coming from a queueWhen a conversation coming from a queue has not been handled by an respondent (agent or ibbü expert) in 24 hours, it automatically goes back to an other respondent form the same routing group.
Better monitoring of agents in the Production reportBy clicking on the categories of ongoing, snoozed, or pending conversations, the 20 oldest conversations are now displayed in order to give you a better idea of the current activity.
- The SDA ID of the respondent is now displayed : in the menu of the conversation panel - this ID can be required to use our Click to call feature
- New data available in the conversation export: conversation tag, group name and name of the routing rule
Chatbots now initiate conversations, designed with our Bot builder, now initiate conversations when a visitor clicks on a notification; no need for the visitor to type a question anymore.
New interface for engagement campaigns
This new interface is easier to understand and makes your easier to create and more efficient. Your campaigns are now divided by communication channel. All existing campaigns will migrate on this new version by April 15th.
- CSAT is visible by group in the Customer Experience report: a useful feature for admins and managers without assigned groups; at the moment, others will only see the grades of the groups they belong to. Ultimately, you’ll also be able to see view by subgroup
- New version of the (3.8): users can now create, modify or delete their own canned responses directly from the apps.
- New on operator’s desk : a notification warns operators if they leave the desk while they are having conversations in progress. This message will allow them not to forget to handle their conversations before leaving the desk / disconnecting. And thus help not to impact conversation handling time.
Improvement of the visitor experience on the Messenger (chatbox)
We keep improving the ergonomics of our Messenger for visitors:
- a check mark indicates that their last message has been sent
- an anchor automatically brings them back to the first of their unread messages
- our Messenger now supports Markdown, allowing many customisations for thrid-party chatbots
- visitors can now preview images without opening a new tab. The Messenger remains visible, allowing the visitor to send messages while looking at the image
Advanced research in Conversations
You can now search by keywords and filtrate the Conversations Report by automation level: fully automated, partially automated, non automated.
You can combine all the existing filters, for example:
- to know the volume of fully automated conversations led by an internal or external bot (automation + agent filter)
- display only the fully automated conversations where your visitor left or reached the end of the scenario (automation + “specific sentence” filter)
- the Conversation and Customer experience reports become multi-project; you can now select several projects (=websites) in your and reports to aggregate their data.
- weight reduction of the Messenger (chatbox): the many innovations made to improve the customer experience had increased the weight of our Messenger. It has been optimised from 285 to 160 KB, with the same features. Improvements are still going to further improve this performance in the coming months.
More detailed Customer experience and Conversation reports
You can now visualise your by note, by respondent, by engagement rule and by routing group. In your , you can now see directly the satisfaction rate and transaction for a given conversation.
Further customise your Messenger
You can now further customise the miniature version of your : icon, color, size and radius, as well as its position on your website.
- New GDPR consent form: this new form, easy to install on our Messenger, improves the visitor experience and lowers the refusal rate.