Live shopping: new ways to analyze your events
- Your visitors can give their opinion on the event thanks to the new satisfaction survey. More information here.
- Export of event data is centralized and facilitated you can now select the dates and metrics you want to extract. Learn more about this feature.
- The video of your event is now available for download.
Optimisation of the snooze button
This update aims to reduce the waiting time of snoozed conversations, especially when respondents are no longer available to pick up the conversation. See our dedicated article.
New: geo routing
This new routing method allows you to redirect your visitors to respondents located nearby. Geo routing also enables you to combine a geographical location with a specific skill in order to assign conversations to the most relevant respondents. More details in the dedicated article.
Live shopping: several new features
- It is now possible to use iAdvize chat on the replay of your Live Shopping events. More information in our dedicated article
- The "landscape" mode is now available for live events. Learn more about this configuration
- You can now broadcast your event simultaneously on your website and on your social platforms. Learn more about multistream
Custom buttons: an engagement method integrated to your website
A new version of the custom buttons (previously called fixed buttons) is available to better adapt your usages - they are templates of code to customize available in our developer platform. You can also find our design tips for this specific format.
- When sending the conversation history, or when a respondent sends a new answer (asynchronous mode), you can now choose to hide the content of the conversation to protect the privacy of the exchanges. More information in the dedicated article
Chatbox is now displayed by default on the call channel
This unifies the experience with other channels such as video, and allows respondents and visitors to exchange links and files more easily.
Agents can now switch to video from a chat conversation
When this channel is enabled in their account settings, agents can now offer their visitors to switch from a chat conversation to a video conversation, whether they are working from the desktop version or the iAdvize mobile app. More information in the dedicated article.
Aploze: new analytics dashboard
In the Aploze administration, this new dashboard allows you to track audiences, registrations, interactions, user behavior and business indicators.
New version of the mobile SDK
Authentication of conversations: beta available
This new feature, available in beta, allows you to authenticate your visitors before or during a conversation, and to continue it in full confidentiality. More information here
Bots: personalized, dynamic and image-based scenarios
Two new features allow you to enrich the scenarios of your bots :
- API connections allow you to send or retrieve information from a database, whether it is your own, or associated with a tool (CRM, stock or shipping tracking). More information here.
- Carousels allow you to propose a "rotating" choice of images, with texts and links. You can propose this choice in a fixed way, or dynamically, also using an API connection. More information here.
New design currently deploying on the conversation panel
We're currently deploying a new evolution of the conversation panel: more ergonomic, more playful and more intuitive. More info here.
New notification format: mini badge
Especially suited to mobile navigation, the mini badge notification is twice smaller as the classic badge. It's also animated to catch visitors' attention. More details here.
Custom roles to manage confidentiality
You can now customise iAdvize's standard roles by closing access to certain information (reporting, indicators, respondent's names and data, etc). More details here.
Handle your third-party app conversations according to the time and day
- when respondents choose to display the mirroring feature on full screen from their conversation pane, they can now directly access their conversation window by displaying it over the visitor view
- during a video conversation, the visitor can now see the video flow of a respondent, even if they de-activated their own camera and microphone
Salesforce bénéficie d'un guide d'implémentation simplifié.
Improvement of the waiting time for conversations coming from a queue
- New on operator’s desk : a notification warns operators if they leave the desk while they are having conversations in progress. This message will allow them not to forget to handle their conversations before leaving the desk / disconnecting. And thus help not to impact conversation handling time.