Track Your Results in the Automation Report
The performance of bots with generative AI can be measured in the automation report. This article has been expanded to include all the indicators needed to read and understand the Copilot performance indicators for shoppers and agents.
Auto-close snoozed conversations
Navigate easily through the various reports
Track Your Results in the Automation Report
The performance of bots with generative AI can be measured in the automation report.
However, two elements of this report need to be monitored carefully: Answers that received a negative evaluation and questions that were not answered by the bot.
Equip Your Bot with Generative AI
iAdvize allows you to use generative artificial intelligence to enable your bot to handle conversations completely independently. It can generate its own responses based on the information you provide and visitors' requests.
AI Knowledge: Feed Information to Your Bot and CoPilot
Create sources of information for your bot, and equip it with this knowledge to enable it to handle conversations with your customers autonomously.
User permissions and custom roles
As an administrator, iAdvize lets you choose the different levels of permissions you give to your managers. From now on, a new permission can be granted to them. This is access to the export of conversation messages. When this permission is deactivated, the user will be able to export conversations, but the content of the messages will not be included in the export. It is therefore required to activate this permission for your managers if you wish to export messages from your conversations.
[BETA] Copilot puts generative AI to work for your respondents
- Integrated directly into the conversation console, Copilot enables your respondents to provide more accurate assistance to your customers. Thanks to Copilot, your agents can find information, obtain ready-to-use answers and improve the style of their responses. Find out more.
- As the adoption of AI often raises questions, read our RGPD recommendations in the dedicated article
[BETA] Use an API in your bot scenario
iAdvize allows you to automate your conversations by using your data sources to enable your bot to handle simple and repetitive requests independently. Thanks to this functionality, your visitors can obtain information, suggestions for personalised products or links to articles in the FAQ or your brand's knowledge base. Find out more here.
The supervision report has changed
The new version of the tool also offers you :
- full visibility of the different channels used and the degree of occupation of your agents, channel by channel,
- a new view of occupied and available slots, channel by channel,
- new filters by channel and by project,
- a separate list for tracking bot performance.
Microsoft Azure OpenAI & iAdvize
To ensure you benefit from the most powerful generative AI technology possible, iAdvize is working in partnership with Microsoft Azure OpenAI. Read more about the implications of this partnership in this article.
New: provide access to people
You can create custom roles to meet your specific permission requirements. The new permission “Access to people” allows users to change the priority of conversations, the skills of agents and their channels. Find out more here.
Smart Notes evolves and out of beta
Live Shopping: organize and group your highlights
Increase the productivity of your respondents
Automate your user management
You can use the iAdvize API to import your users, create new ones or update them automatically. More details in the dedicated article.
You can also use it to check or modify the availability of your users on each channel instantly. Find out more here.
[BETA]: Use iFrame to isolate the main iAdvize tag
You can isolate the iAdvize tag to prevent it from obtaining information from your main web page or from modifying the state of this page. See our dedicated article.
Administrators and managers: close conversations from the admin
This feature allows you to close conversations that are no longer useful or have been pending for too long. Learn more about this feature.
Live shopping: increase your sales with shoppable videos
iAdvize allows you to present products or services through short videos. You can now integrate these videos on key pages of your website and insert links to the products to encourage your visitors to buy. More information here.
[BETA]: Agents, read summaries of past conversations
Context information about conversations helps you respond effectively to your visitors. iAdvize allows you to automatically receive a summary of the conversations that have been transferred or paused and to add tags at any time during the conversation. More details in the dedicated article.
[BETA]: Tell your visitors the estimated wait time
This feature is an automated way to show your visitors how long they have to wait before talking to a human respondent. Available across all channels, it is particularly useful in an asynchronous conversation. Learn more about this feature.
Apple Messages for Business comes out of beta
iAdvize allows you to communicate with your customers via Apple Messages for Business, the native iOS application. This highly versatile channel creates a premium experience that is fully integrated into your customer journey. Read more about this.
Geo-distribution: optimizing inbound conversation management
A recent enhancement allows you to more precisely define the number of slots in this queue. More details in the dedicated article.
Advisors: viewing snoozed conversations
In addition to their closed conversations, advisors can now view their snoozed conversations from a widget on their desk. Only administrators can enable this setting. More information in the article for advisors and in the article for administrators and managers.
Optimizing the bot builder: send or not send a satisfaction survey
As an administrator, you can decide whether or not to send a satisfaction survey for a bot conversation that ended in a failed transfer to an agent.
[BETA]: Engaging your audience from WhatsApp
Thanks to proactive messaging, iAdvize allows you to initiate the conversation on WhatsApp. Read more about it.
[BETA]: Making appointments with your visitors
This feature allows your visitors to make an appointment from a conversation with a bot or a human respondent. More information in this dedicated article.
Live shopping: new features
The floating player allows you to display your live video, according to your choice, on one or more pages of your website and increase your live audience. More details in the dedicated article.
You can display crossed out prices on products offered during live shopping.
Advisors: viewing closed conversations
Channel call: new recording option
Once activated, this option allows you to record 70% of your conversations. Your visitors have the possibility to refuse this recording before the conversation.
Beta: automation and personnalisation of your email requests
Thanks to the new automated flow feature, you can now customize the criteria and the way you ask your visitors for their email addresses, especially in the context of asynchronous conversations. More information in our dedicated article.
Live shopping: new ways to analyze your events
- Your visitors can give their opinion on the event thanks to the new satisfaction survey. More information here.
- Export of event data is centralized and facilitated you can now select the dates and metrics you want to extract. Learn more about this feature.
- The video of your event is now available for download.
Optimisation of the snooze button
This update aims to reduce the waiting time of snoozed conversations, especially when respondents are no longer available to pick up the conversation. See our dedicated article.
New: geo routing
This new routing method allows you to redirect your visitors to respondents located nearby. Geo routing also enables you to combine a geographical location with a specific skill in order to assign conversations to the most relevant respondents. More details in the dedicated article.
Live shopping: several new features
- It is now possible to use iAdvize chat on the replay of your Live Shopping events. More information in our dedicated article
- The "landscape" mode is now available for live events. Learn more about this configuration
- You can now broadcast your event simultaneously on your website and on your social platforms. Learn more about multistream
Custom buttons: an engagement method integrated to your website
A new version of the custom buttons (previously called fixed buttons) is available to better adapt your usages - they are templates of code to customize available in our developer platform. You can also find our design tips for this specific format.
- When sending the conversation history, or when a respondent sends a new answer (asynchronous mode), you can now choose to hide the content of the conversation to protect the privacy of the exchanges. More information in the dedicated article
Chatbox is now displayed by default on the call channel
This unifies the experience with other channels such as video, and allows respondents and visitors to exchange links and files more easily.
Agents can now switch to video from a chat conversation
When this channel is enabled in their account settings, agents can now offer their visitors to switch from a chat conversation to a video conversation, whether they are working from the desktop version or the iAdvize mobile app. More information in the dedicated article.
Aploze: new analytics dashboard
In the Aploze administration, this new dashboard allows you to track audiences, registrations, interactions, user behavior and business indicators.
New version of the mobile SDK
Authentication of conversations: beta available
This new feature, available in beta, allows you to authenticate your visitors before or during a conversation, and to continue it in full confidentiality. More information here
Bots: personalized, dynamic and image-based scenarios
Two new features allow you to enrich the scenarios of your bots :
- API connections allow you to send or retrieve information from a database, whether it is your own, or associated with a tool (CRM, stock or shipping tracking). More information here.
- Carousels allow you to propose a "rotating" choice of images, with texts and links. You can propose this choice in a fixed way, or dynamically, also using an API connection. More information here.
New design currently deploying on the conversation panel
We're currently deploying a new evolution of the conversation panel: more ergonomic, more playful and more intuitive. More info here.
New notification format: mini badge
Especially suited to mobile navigation, the mini badge notification is twice smaller as the classic badge. It's also animated to catch visitors' attention. More details here.
Custom roles to manage confidentiality
You can now customise iAdvize's standard roles by closing access to certain information (reporting, indicators, respondent's names and data, etc). More details here.
Handle your third-party app conversations according to the time and day
- when respondents choose to display the mirroring feature on full screen from their conversation pane, they can now directly access their conversation window by displaying it over the visitor view
- during a video conversation, the visitor can now see the video flow of a respondent, even if they de-activated their own camera and microphone
Salesforce bénéficie d'un guide d'implémentation simplifié.
Improvement of the waiting time for conversations coming from a queue
- New on operator’s desk : a notification warns operators if they leave the desk while they are having conversations in progress. This message will allow them not to forget to handle their conversations before leaving the desk / disconnecting. And thus help not to impact conversation handling time.