Thanks to iAdvize, you can now customise your notifications on your own to engage with your visitors.
We released our intuitive feature the “Notification Builder” and reviewed our different notification templates in order to meet your needs and maximise your performances.
This article provides a clear vision on the available perimeter in this first version.
The following articles will also provide more information:
- Creating a notification in the iAdvize solution
AS AN ADMIN
- Access the Notification Builder version from Engagement > Notifications
- Get a preview of my website to better customise my notification
- Get a preview of my desktop and mobile notifications, according to languages and channels (chat, call, video, Messenger)
- Create my first new-generation notification
- Customise this new notification to the following extents:
- Template : choose a template available (the “Classic” one, the invitation, the messaging, the badge, the fixed button)
- Images style : to change the avatar or icon displayed on the notification
- Notification style : to change colours and character font
- Notification position : to define where the notification will be positioned on your website
- Contents : to change your notification wordings into iAdvize supported languages
- Options : allow notification reduction/closing
- Replace in a few clicks all former notifications with new ones so my engagement strategy immediately takes these changes into account
- Import my own character font
- Send my own customised CSS/HTML file
See also the article Create a notification in the iAdvize platform