Synchronize user accounts between iAdvize and an external tool.
Synchronizing the accounts of your users is often a prerequisite for your technique intégrations projects such as
- Automatically open the iAdvize panel in an external tool (check article: Integrate the iAdvize console into an existing tool)
- Synchronize the availability of iAdvize operators with an external tool
- Use (Single Sign-On - check article : Allow agents to connect with a single ID to multiple applications) to log into iAdvize
- Creating custom dashboard (consolidate iAdvize and external tool statistics)
Operator ID synchronization can be implemented through two methods:
1. The allows you to attach the ID you assigned to your agent to its iAdvize account
- To access the page to create or edit a user account, select "People" on the top left side, then "Management" :
- Advanced options: in this section, you can add the ID that you assigned to your agent in other tools to the iAdvize account.
2. Use the of your iAdvize agents in your external tool
With your mouse, hover over the (pencil icon) at the right of the agent line. His Operator ID number will display at the bottom of your browser - see screenshot below: