- “Standard” Custom Data
- “Non standard” Custom data
Option 2: get the "non-standard" custom data:
Here is an example of Custom Data in the code.
⚠️ If you want to retrieve "non-standard" custom data (those that don't populate the visitor record data) via the API, you need to use the GraphQL API's visitorConversationCustomData query.
You will need to fill in the following filter field:
conversationId: value type "e6f2c877-0887-49c1-9ad3-74b1684d0382".
You must also select the custom data types (values):
- StringValue: string of any type. Characterized by " in the code (ex: "websitename").
- IntValue(integer): integer number.
- FloatValue: number with decimal (without limit after the . of decimal).
- BooleanValue: binary value type true/false.
Select the key and its value.