iAdvize has historically defined a conversation as an exchange of messages between a visitor and an agent.
- We officially launched the conversation log released in public beta end of 2018! In it, you will find conversations forwarded between agents and conversations handled by bots and transferred to a human agent displayed under a single unique conversation ID.
- Accessing the details of this conversation will allow you to read all the messages exchanged between the visitor and the different agents and/or bot. Moreover, the export feature will also include conversations handled by several different agents.
- You will find a list presenting all the other developments related to this new conversation log here.
A transferred conversation displayed in the new conversation log
- Statistical reports are also updated as they display one single conversation even if different agents have handled it (whether they are human agents or bots)
A transferred conversation displayed in the statistical report
1.2/ REST API's “conversation” resource
We will update iAdvize REST API's conversation resource to centralize these transfers between agents in one and the same conversation.
- Our REST API documentation is available here : https://developers.iadvize.com/documentation#conversation
- We will share a specific communication to all our customers who use this resource. You can find out more about this update here:https://help.iadvize.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360022459531
2/ What does not change
- The Contacts report remains the same, i.e. a conversation is a contact handled by one agent which means that a transferred conversation equals two contacts.
Transferred conversation displayed in the Contacts report is divided into two contacts