- In both cases, visitors will be able to continue their conversation whenever they want but won't necessarily receive answers in real-time.
- The waiting time: the median time elapsed between the first message sent by the visitor and the first message sent by the agent.
- The resolution time: the median time elapsed between the first message sent by the visitor and the end of the conversation.
⚠ This is an overview of the Customer Experience Report / the interface is subject to change.
The number of closed conversations in your Conversations report
The Conversations report now displays the number of conversations closed over the selected period of your choice.
Your indicators are about to change!
We will progressively make changes to the indicators available in your reports to adapt them for asynchronous messaging. Here is the list of indicators which will be adapted for the beta version:
- The number of contacts: this indicator will be calculated whenever agents stop handling a conversation: when they transfer, snooze or close it.
- AHT - Average Handling Time: the average time during which a conversation has been open on an agent's conversation panel - Contact Activity Report & Contact Responsiveness Report