Thanks to iAdvize, you can customise your notifications on your own to engage with your visitors.
We released our intuitive tool "The Notification Builder" and reviewed the different templates to meet your needs and maximise your performances.
This video introduces you to the iAdvize Notification builder and gives you tips on how to use it:
- Click on "+" to create a new notification
- You can provide a URL to get a preview of your website in the background during your notification customisation
- Thanks to the Notification Builder, you can choose:
- your template (Classic, Invitation, Messaging, Badge or fixed button)
- the image to display (icon, simple or multiple avatars)
- your style (colour, character font,...)
- the notification position on your website
- various options (reduction, closing behaviour)
- During your notification creation, you can validate the following views:
- desktop or mobile views
- the channel used (chat, call, video, Messenger, Text Messages)
- languages supported by iAdvize
- You can save your notification by clicking on "Create"
- You can select a former button to replace it so you don't have to manually change all engagement rules
- If the language is not forced in the iAdvize tag: the notification will be in the same language as your visitor's browser
- If the language is forced in English (for example) in the iAdvize tag: the notification will then be displayed in English for all visitors (regardless of the language configured in the browser).
Available languages (31): Arabic, Basque, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese Mandarin, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Find out more about managing the language
When you are at the stage of replacing the old notifications with the new ones, a message "Your replace request has failed, please try again later" may appear.
Generally, it indicates that a "fallback action" to Messenger or SMS is configured in your targeting rules.
It is, therefore, necessary to manually remove these fallback actions, while replacing the notifications, and then to return them if necessary.
To do this, please go to the Engagement section, then Targeting campaigns and click on the impacted targeting rule(s).
To finalise your graphic customisation through the chatbox and ensure consistency within your website, please read Customising my chatbox.
Knowing that this element is rendered in an iframe, which means in an independent document, this H1 is not indexed by search engines as a page title.
Moreover, the robots meta tag contains "content="none" in our iframes to explicitly tells search engines not to index this content.