Thanks to iAdvize, you can customise your notifications on your own to engage with your visitors.
We released our intuitive tool "The Notification Builder" and reviewed the different templates to meet your needs and maximise your performances.
- Click on "+" to create a new notification
- You can provide a URL to get a preview of your website in the background during your notification customisation
- Thanks to the Notification Builder, you can choose:
- your template
- the image to display (icon, simple or multiple avatar)
- your style (colour, character font,...)
- the notification position on your website
- various options (reduction, closing behaviour)
- During your notification creation, your can validate the following views:
- desktop or mobile views
- channel used (chat, call, video, Messenger)
- languages supported by iAdvize
- You can save your notification by clicking on "Create"
- You can select a former button to replace it so you don't have to manually change all engagement rules
Find out more about the functional scope of the Notification Builder
- If the language is not forced* in the iAdvize tag : The notification will then adapt to the language of the visitor's browser.
- If the language is forced in English (for example) in the iAdvize tag : The notification will then be displayed in English for all visitors (regardless of the language configured in the browser).
- Find out more about manage the language