Go to Engagement > Notification & Chatbox
- Add your colours
- Choose the font which fits your graphic layout
- Choose your chatbox position (how far from your website page borders). You can also customise its position on mobile devices.
- Type in your header wording
For more details, please read this article.
- Enable or disable the display of your agents'/experts' avatar when the chatbox is opened (the one which has been added when their profile has been created). You can also choose a default avatar which will be used for the welcome message only or for the whole conversation thread.
- Customise the automatic messages wordings
- Enable the option which allows visitors to access their conversation history:
- Customise the composition box wording which encourages the visitor to send you a message
- Enable the option which allows visitors to send images (png, jpg, gif) or PDF documents
- Customise your reduced chatbox icon style and light or dark-coloured effect
- Customise your reduced chatbox design (shape and size)
- Fill in your brand name
- Upload your logo
- Fill in your website URL on which your visitors will be redirected when clicking on the appropriate link in the e-mail. The iAdvize tag must be integrated on this URL.