Deploy your automation bot strategy on WhatsApp and other 3rd part applications.
All bot settings in the bot builder will be automatically deployed at the visitor side which is on WhatsApp, Messenger, or ABC.
Here are the specificities on theses channels regarding the visitor XP.
- On WhatsApp, the visitor composed area can never be locked whereas on the chat, when a bot sends a MCQ, the visitor doesn’t have access to his composed area and can only to click on one of the reply suggested by the bot.
5. Create a campaign and targeting rule for WhatsApp
- Go to the following path: Engagement > Campaign > Click on Create a targeting campaign
- Then you just need to define a name for your campaign. For example: "WhatsApp"
- Then select the channel in the 3rd Party Messaging app
- Save to proceed to the next step: Campaign objective
- Select an objective for this campaign
- Then, if you need, create a targeting rule to display a notification on your site. For example: "Btn - WhatsApp"
6. Create a listening rule
To receive conversations from WhatsApp, after selecting your campaign goal (and creating a targeting rule if applicable), you will proceed to the step of creating a listening rule. Click on "Create Rule".
- Define the name of your rule
- Then, add conditions for receiving messages from the channel
- Save your campaign as well as the created listening rules by clicking on "Save".
7. Add your listening rule to a routing rule
After creating your listening rule, add it to a new or existing routing rule, so that messages can be received by the dedicated agents. Click on "Engagement" > "Routing".