Before taking these steps, please contact your iAdvize account team.
- The name of your organization
- The e-mail address of your website
- The address of your head office
Clicking on Connect will open a landing page shared between Apple and iAdvize. On this page, you must enter your iAdvize credentials.
Once you have entered your credentials correctly, validate.
The list of iAdvize projects for which you are administrator is displayed. Make sure you are the administrator of the project (sid) you are interested in iAdvize. Click on connect the project on which you want to connect your Apple Business Account.
Once completed, you will see your Apple Messages for Business account in iAdvize a few minutes later.
To do this, go to Engagement > Settings > Apple Messages for Business.
Your iAdvize project is now associated with your Apple Messages for Business account. You can proceed to the next steps.
- A square version of your logo: this is the one that will be displayed in the list of your users' messages
- A rectangular version of your logo: this is what will be displayed to the user in the header of the conversation
- The background color of your header
- The color of the buttons ("back" and "information")
- The brand name that will be displayed to the visitor
- The responsiveness displayed to visitors from a list proposed by Apple
- Your phone number (optional) : if it has been completed, a Call button will be displayed on your card
- The url of your website (optional) : if it has been filled, a Website button will be displayed on your map
- Your industry: You can select multiple industries from the list provided by Apple.