⚠️ You don't need to have a phone number to offer the Apple Messages for Business channel.
The language detected is that of the visitor's device (mobile or desktop), which conditions the bot's display.
In short: If the visitor is not in the bot's language, he will not be able to interact with it.
- I receive directly in "push" mode the Apple Messages for Business conversation on my desktop
- I can snooze, transfer, close the AMB conversation
- I can add tags to an AMB conversation in progress or at the end
- I can send images (JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF), PDF documents of 5Mb max
- I can use canned answers
- I can use the translation tool
- I can manage my availability on third party channels (2)
- I can respond to AMB conversations from the SalesForce integrated console
- Send an offer or a pre-recorded link
- In Salesforce have the visitor record linked to the AMB account