Here we list the additional features specific to Apple Messages for Business.
The visitor finds your phone number on your site, or via a search engine.
When you close a conversation, the satisfaction questionnaire is sent, Apple offers the visitor to click on the question and open an answer menu.
In this answer menu, the visitor makes his choice and clicks "send" to validate his answer.
- The responsiveness (choose from a list proposed by Apple in your Apple space)
- Your phone number (optional, if filled a Call button will be displayed on your card)
- The url of your website (optional, if filled a Website button will be displayed on your card)
- The sector(s) of activity of your website
- Your opening and closing days and hours (Optional). In the Live Agent Response Hours section, you can select your Time Zone as well as your days and hours of operation.
It is recommended to set up a welcome and pre-qualification bot on the Apple Messages for Business channel.
iAdvize bots are compatible with Apple Messages for Business.
You can therefore create your bot directly via the Bot Builder.