1. How it works?
Visitors who watched a Live event, can now be targeted for 1:1 conversation.
In case they have further questions, or interest before purchasing a product, then can start a conversation with an online respondent.
Once the visitors have:
- opened an event
- Clicked on a product
- Clicked on an “add to cart” button during live/replay
- Sent a message in chat during live
- Sent a question in chat during live
- Sent a like during live
They can be targeted again and start a 1:1 conversation with an online respondent.
2. Technical implementation
It is necessary to:
3. iAdvize admin configuration
3.1 Create custom data
1. Click on Engagement > Settings > Custom data
2. Create each Aploze+iAdvize events you will use in your targeting campaign:
Example for the “product_clicked” Aploze event :
1. Data description: define a name, like “Aploze product clicked”
3. Type of data: select "Boolean value"
4. Variable description: "iaplize__product_clicked"
(all Aploze events are prefixed by "iaplize" and followed by 2 underscores "__")
Available iAdvize/ Aploze custom data event names
3.2 Create a targeting rule
1. Click on Engagement > Campaigns
3. Click on "Create rule" on your existing Aploze campaign
4. Select your Aploze custom data that you previously created (I.E. “Aploze product clicked”)
5. Select the value "True", then click on "Add"
And here you, you can chat with visitors who watched an Aploze event
4. Monitor the performance of Aploze > iAdvize campaigns
We strongly recommend creating a specific iAdvize campaign named “1:1 Live Shopping", so that you can monitor your performance inside the reporting section.