The in-app Messaging feature of iAdvize Messenger allows you to chat with your mobile app users (iOS &Android) thanks to the mobile SDK. Your visitors can reach you even when your teams are unavailable and are immediately notified on their phone as soon as they get an answer.
Yes, it will be possible to integrate proactive bots and configure them from iAdvize Admin (via the "Automation" tab).
What are the different steps required to integrate the mobile SDK?
Proactive bots can also offer rich content such as images, attachments, emoji, generic maps.
As an Admin I can :
- Open the reception of visitor conversations in the conversation queues of my choice, each one being attached to each distribution group. This allows me to engage visitors even if my agents are busy or offline.
- Define a specific number of slots for each conversation queue associated with distribution groups :
- 0 : there is no conversation queue; the operation remains in synchronous mode, visitors are engaged only if agents are available to answer visitors in real time.
- 1 or more : the conversation queue exists; asynchronous operation is activated and visitors are engaged as long as there are still slots available in the conversation queue.
- Continue to choose when to display the chat button thanks to a targeting strategy implemented on the app side when integrating the iAdvize SDK.
- Choose to set up qualification bots to handle conversations in the first level and escalate them in the second level to humans whose distribution rules are configured with a queue of conversations in asynchronous mode.
- Customize the automatic message sent to the visitor when the notification button is clicked, indicating that the visitor will not necessarily get an instant response:
“👋 Hello ! Leave us a message and we will respond as soon as possible. If you don't get an answer right away, come back later, our consultants usually respond within a few hours!”
I can not :
- Customize for each agent the number of slots in his or her conversation queue, as conversations queues are managed by distribution group.
- Show the visitor the average response time or the position in the conversation queue
- Either the agent decides to definitively end the conversation : in this case, if the visitor answers afterwards, a new conversation will be created and assigned to one of the available advisors.
- Or he decides to snooze the conversation for the duration of his choice : when snoozing the conversation, the option "keep this conversation when the snooze period ends" is checked by default for ibbü experts, unchecked by default for agents. If the expert/agent does not wish to keep this conversation/wishes to keep it, he or she can uncheck or tick this option.
For more informations, please read this article : Transactions tracking
Sample code with ID to come.
Yes! Technically, integrators have to use the device language (= language set up on the mobile OS) or the language chosen by the visitor in the app. Once this setting is defined, the conversation is sent to our routing engine and pushed to an appropriate operator.
- Maximum size: 10MB