|Note that if you implemented iAdvize on several websites, you have to install the Zendesk app on each one of them.
First, log in to the iAdvize platform as an administrator and click on the Apps tab.
- Zendesk email: this is the email address of an account of your Zendesk subdomain.
3. Choose the escalation options into Zendesk tickets
To automatically autosave all the conversations, you just need to activate the option ‘automatically create a Zendesk ticket after each conversation’.
|Note that both options can be activated without duplicate: if the agent escalate a ticket, the autosave will not create one.
When you activate the autosave option, please ensure that all the fields of your Zendesk form are optionals or that they have a value by default.
If they do not, Zendesk will not create the ticket because it would not know the value to use for your mandatory fields.
At the end of the conversation, your respondents will have the choice to raise a zendesk ticket by ticking the option ‘’create escalation ticket’ in the iAdvize conversation closing form.
Two parameters are available:
- Custom label for private note (optional) : This is a text field which shows at the end of the iAdvize closing form, your respondents have the option to add comments or not. The comment will appear in a private note of your Zendesk ticket. The label of this field is customizable.
- The Zendesk form id : is the Zendesk form you want to use to escalate your tickets. In the iAdvize closing form, the Zendesk form fields will be displayed. Please note that mandatory Zendesk fields will also be mandatary in the iAdvize closing form.
optional) Define your site / project country
This option fills the fields « iAdvize Country » you can add to your Zendesk form. It can be used to trigger business rules directly into Zendesk when a ticket is created. For instance you can direct tickets to agents depending on the country code.
The country value is a 3 digits code of the 3166-1 alpha-3 ISO.
3.4 Tickets auto assignation
|End conversation tag
|Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
All these "ticket fields" must be :
- editable only by Zendesk agents
- not required to solve a ticket
- not required to submit a request