iAdvize now offers you a new way to engage with online visitors, even if no agent or expert is available. Setting up conversation queues allows this asynchronous mode.
This article provides a clear overview of this new feature.
AS AN ADMIN
1/ Setting up conversation queues
✅ I can:
- Open visitors' conversations in any conversation queues, whichever the routing group associated with them. I can therefore engage with visitors even if my agents or experts are busy or offline.
- Define a specific number of conversation slots for each conversation queue associated to routing groups:
- 0: no conversation queue. It will work in a synchronous way: visitors will be engaged with only if agents are available to answer in real-time.
- 1 or greater: conversation queue is enabled. It will work in an asynchronous way: visitors will be engaged with only if there are available slots in the queue.
i.e. I can ask to receive up to 50 conversations transferred to the waiting list associated with my routing group entitled "PRO - TV".
- Continue to choose when to display the chat button using a targeting strategy.
- Set up bots to start conversations, qualify them and then escalate them to human agents whose routing rules are set up with a conversation queue (=asynchronous mode).
- Customise the automatic message sent to visitors:
"👋Hi there! Leave us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you don't have a quick reply, come back later, the team typically replies in a few hours!”
⚠️ No conversation queue attached to a bot. The bot aim is to have conversations in real-time. Therefore, the conversation queue must be set to 0 for rule that route incoming conversations to bot.
❌ I can't:
- Define a number of available slots for each agent to handle asynchronous conversations. Conversation queues limits are defined per distribution group.
- Choose to show your agents' average response time or their position in the waiting list to visitors.
2/ Supervision & reports
✅ I can:
- See the number of pending conversations in real time - Production report
- See the number of pending conversations for each routing group in real-time - Production Report
- See the number of snoozed conversations in real-time - Production report
- See the number of conversations in progress in real-time - Production Report
- See the max waiting time per routing group in real-time - Production Report
- See the number of conversations closed throughout the day in real-time - Production report
- See the number of conversations closed over the period - Conversations Report
- See the list of conversations closed over the period - Conversations Report
- See the median first reply time for conversations closed over the period - Customer Experience Report
- See the median resolution time of conversations handled over the period (waiting time included) - Customer Experience Report
- See the average handling time (the average time during which a conversation has been open on an agent's conversation panel) - Contacts - Activity Report & Contacts - Responsiveness Report
AS A PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT, OR AN IBBÜ EXPERT
✅ I can:
- See asynchronous conversations arrive on my conversation panel in push mode (just like real-time conversations do).
- Quickly notice whether visitors are still online on the brand website or if they are offline thanks to a little dot displayed on the status boxes.
- See past conversations the brand has had with the visitor displayed in the conversation thread.
- Snooze a conversation if I think the conversation is not over yet and the visitor still needs to answer some of my messages.
- Receive conversations which have been previously snoozed by either myself or other professional customer service agents:
- when the visitor has sent a new message before the end of the snooze period.when the snooze period is over.
- In such cases, a message appears in the conversation thread to inform me that the conversation has previously been snoozed.
- Handle asynchronous conversations just like I handle real-time conversations, that is to say, use the following features:
- sending images, links, offers, files and emojis
- using Mirroring and Co-browsing
- using the translation tool (only for professional operators)
- using canned answers
- blocking a visitor
- tagging a conversation when ending it
- transferring a conversation to an operator of the same distribution group than me, even if he is not available
- transferring a conversation to a specific skill (that is to say, another routing rule)
❌ I can't:
- Prioritize messages sent by visitors which are now available online
- Open the page which visitors are currently looking at if they are no longer on the brand's website
- View my visitors' browsing information if they have left the brand's website
AS A VISITOR
✅ I can:
- Start a conversation on the brand website even if no agents are available to answer me in real-time.
- Receive an answer in real-time to my first message if there's no more conversations in the queues and an agent is available to handle my request.
- See the following message as soon as the chat box opens (example):
“👋 Hi there! Leave us a message and we'll get back back to you as soon as possible. If you don't have a quick reply, come back later, the team typically replies in a few hours!”
- Minimise the chat box after sending my message (minimised state), continue browsing on the website and see a dot displaying the number of new messages the agent sent me.
- Close the chatbox in the minified state if no ongoing conversations are taking place or when the agent closes the conversation on his side.
- Leave my e-mail address so as to be notified as soon as I receive an answer
- Leave the brand website after sending my message, come back (a few hours, days, etc.) later and find out that I received an answer thanks to a dot displaying the number of new messages sent by the agent on the minimised chat box.
- Find my conversation history in the chat box.
- Complete the satisfaction survey at the end of a conversation (the new CSAT/NPS surveys included).
- Hide my conversation history
❌ I can't:
- End an ongoing conversation.
- Retrieve my conversation history switching from one device to another if I am NOT logged into my account.
- Receive a text message notification when I receive an answer from an agent.
. The iAdvize Pre-Release Software provided hereunder may be designated as alpha, beta, development, pre-release, untested, or not fully tested versions. The iAdvize Pre-Release Software may be incomplete and may contain errors or inaccuracies that could cause failures, corruption and/or loss of data or information. You expressly acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, all use of the iAdvize Software is at your sole risk and that the entire risk as to the satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort is with you. IADVIZE IS PROVIDING ALL CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, INCLUDING THE PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE AND SEEDING TOOLS, TO YOU SOLELY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. You acknowledge that iAdvize has not publicly announced the availability of the Pre-Release Software, that iAdvize has not promised or guaranteed to you that such Pre-Release Software will be announced or made available to anyone in the future, and that iAdvize has no express or implied obligation to you to announce or introduce the Pre-Release Software or any similar or compatible product, or to continue to offer access to the Pre-Release Software in the future.