For iAdvize, respecting internet users rights and ensuring their data is safe is essential. We, therefore, offer our customers, and their visitors, the transparency they want.
This means that it is possible to modify the privacy settings for each feature. To do this, go to "Engagement" > "Settings", and select "Privacy":
1. Agent privacy
(1) As the protection of employee data varies greatly between businesses, you can choose whether you wish to have statistics for each individual agent or depersonalised (aggregated) statistics.
(2) Similarly, you can choose to enable the use of iAdvize Supervisor or not. This tool allows a manager or administrator to observe agents' discussions in real-time, and also provide advice to agents during the conversation.
2. Conversation privacy
(1) For agents, the activation of the mirroring function is highly recommended. But some visitors may feel like they are being 'watched'. This is why the additional function "Offer mirroring" has been added. This allows the administrator to choose whether mirroring is activated or not by default.
(2) Another available option: cobrowsing. This can only be activated on request from the agent and with the permission of the visitor. Furthermore, the administrator can completely disable the cobrowsing function. This function allows the agent to take control of a second mouse on the customer's webpage and help their navigation.
(3) With the data protection settings, we give users the choice of whether or not to save previous conversations between agents and visitors, for both chats and calls.
3. Enable your respondents with new tools
To increase productivity and autonomy, iAdvize allows you to give your respondents more tools that will appear on their conversation panel:
- their indicators, to monitor and improve their performance
- their snoozed conversations, to re-open them during their free time and complete their answers
- Smart summary, which offers them an AI-generated summary of previous exchanges
- their closed conversations, to analyze and improve themselves.
A dedicated article shows you how grant them access
4. Display of legal information
Please read this article: Activate the consent request (GDPR)
5. Visitor privacy
To Activate the request for consent at the beginning of a conversation, please fill in one language for your legal information (cf 3/ Display of legal information).