This report allows you to follow how your teams handle ongoing and pending conversations, whether they are real-time conversations or come from conversation queues (=asynchronous messaging). KPIs and statistics are updated in real-time (every 30 seconds).
In the production report, it is possible to monitor the activity of the agents in real-time. You can also get the number of agents logged in per routing group and view each agent individually (its current conversations).
In this report, data is available for all channels and projects simultaneously. Simply select them by filters (projects, channels).
At a glance, you know how many agents are connected to their discussion panel and their status for each channel (available, busy, unavailable).
In green: Agent online and available
In orange: Agent online but busy
In red: Agent unavailable
Then you have a global view of your conversations. Several states are differentiated.
The "TO BE HANDLED" part displays information on the conversations that are in your conversation queue. Here you'll find:
- pending conversations that just arrived in your conversation queue, or are back there after being snoozed
- the number of pending conversations, sorted by distribution group
- the maximum waiting time (= waiting time of the visitor who has been in the queue for the longest time)
The "IN HANDLING" part displays information on the conversations being currently handled by your teams:
- the number of ongoing conversations: conversations currently being handled by agents on their conversation panel
- the number of snoozed conversations: conversations that were snoozed by agents and haven't gone back to a conversation queue yet - they will join the conversation queue once the waiting time has expired, or when the visitor will answer
The "HANDLED" tab displays information on your closed conversations
This report is evolving and will progressively include more KPIs to bring you the best possible experience and insights.