The form allows you to measure your customers' satisfaction (CSAT: Customer Satisfaction), their propensity to recommend you to their entourage (NPS: Net Promoter Score) and gives them the possibility to leave a free comment.
Here is a video summary of this article
1. Activating the form
Activate your form in the "Satisfaction Questionnaire" section under Targeting > Settings.
- By activating the satisfaction survey here, you activate it for all the following channels:
2. The questions
2.1 Customer Satisfaction
This step allows you to measure the satisfaction generated by the conversation visitors have had with a professional agent or an ibbü expert. Visitors can grade conversations from 1 to 5.
Visitors who gave a score of 4 or 5 are satisfied with the experience they have had.
2.2 Net Promoter Score
The Net Promoter Score, also known as NPS, evaluates customer advocacy represented by your visitors’ likelihood to recommend your brand to their friends, family or colleagues.
When the NPS rating is displayed, the visitor can select a score from 0 to 10.
This allows iAdvize to split your visitors into three categories:
– 9 to 10: the promoters. These visitors are satisfied. They are likely to recommend your brand.
– 7 to 8: passive visitors. These visitors are neutral. They will not express a negative or positive opinion about your brand.
– 0 to 6: the detractors. These visitors are not satisfied. They are likely to express their dissatisfaction.
2.3 Free comment
Finally, this last step consists of an open-ended question. It allows your visitors to freely express themselves about their user experience while enabling you to identify which elements generate excellent satisfaction and which elements generate dissatisfaction.
2.4 Order of questions
- Customer Satisfaction
- NPS (if deactivated)
- Custom binary question (if activated)
- Open-ended question
|Send the survey|
|Customisation (texts, questions, types, choices)||
|Languages||Form translated into the languages handled by iAdvize|