The form allows you to measure your customers' satisfaction (CSAT: Customer Satisfaction), their propensity to recommend you to their entourage (NPS: Net Promoter Score) and gives them the possibility to leave a free comment.
1. Activating the form
Activate your form in the "Satisfaction Questionnaire" section under Targeting > Settings.
2. The questions
1. Customer Satisfaction
This step allows you to measure the satisfaction generated by the conversation visitors have had with a professional agent or an ibbü expert. Visitors can grade conversations from 1 to 5.
Visitors who gave a score of 4 or 5 are satisfied with the experience they have had.
2. Net Promoter Score
The Net Promoter Score, also known as NPS, evaluates customer advocacy represented by your visitors’ likelihood to recommend your brand to their friends, family or colleagues.
When the NPS rating is displayed, the visitor can select a score from 0 to 10.
This allows iAdvize to split your visitors into three categories:
– 9 to 10: the promoters. These visitors are satisfied. They are likely to recommend your brand.
– 7 to 8: passive visitors. These visitors are neutral. They will not express a negative or positive opinion about your brand.
– 0 to 6: the detractors. These visitors are not satisfied. They are likely to express their dissatisfaction.
3. Free comment
Finally, this last step consists of an open-ended question. It allows your visitors to freely express themselves about their user experience while enabling you to identify which elements generate excellent satisfaction and which elements generate dissatisfaction.
3. Analyze your customer experience
Find your Customer Experience report in the Reporting section. This one centralizes the answers given to the form: Net Promoter, Customer Satisfaction and comments. It will give you access to 2 new data:
- The Customer Satisfaction score
This data allows you to measure the satisfaction you generate with iAdvize.
(Number of grades between 4 and 5) / (total number of responses) * 100
- The Net Promoter Score
It enables you to measure your ability to be recommended by your customers.
NPS = % of promoters – % of detractors
NB : Promoters : notes from 9 to 10 / by the number of respondents et Detractors : notes de 0 to 6 / by the number of respondents.
The NPS score is considered good when it is positive.
- First reply time : The first reply time is based only on the first "human" reply (Professional agents, expert...). It does not consider the reply from the bot.
- Resolution time : The median time elapsed between the first message sent by the visitor and the end of the conversation.
4. Filter your conversations
The Conversations report displays by default the notes sent by your customers.
You can filter and sort your conversations by note (CSAT and NPS). For example, it is possible to filter conversations with a CSAT score below 4 to understand sources of dissatisfaction.
|Send the survey||Chat channel only|
|Customization (texts, questions, types, choices)||❌|
|Languages||Form translated into the languages handled by iAdvize|