Help Center

Explore our knowledge base
article

Measure the satisfaction and customer experience at the end of your conversations

image_preview.png

 

The form allows you to measure your customers' satisfaction (CSAT: Customer Satisfaction), their propensity to recommend you to their entourage (NPS: Net Promoter Score) and gives them the possibility to leave a free comment.

 

⚠ This feature is currently being gradually deployed.

This is done in 2 steps:
1. Enable feature on 20% of your conversations by the first quarter of 2019. The remaining 80% are still on the old form.
2. Activation of the feature on 100% of your customers during the first semester of 2019.

If you would like to discover this feature now, contact your customer success manager.

Are you already a customer? The satisfaction calculation will change. Find out why at the bottom of this article.

 

Activating the form

Activate your form in the "Satisfaction Questionnaire" section under Targeting > Settings.

 

Capture_d_e_cran_2018-12-27_a__10.46.09.png

 

The questions

1. Customer Satisfaction

csat.gif

This step allows you to measure the satisfaction generated by the conversation visitors have had with a professional agent or an ibbü expert. Visitors can grade conversations from 1 to 5.

Visitors who gave a score of 4 or 5 are satisfied with the experience they have had.

 

2. Net Promoter Score

nps.gif

 

The Net Promoter Score, also known as NPS, evaluates customer advocacy represented by your visitors’ likelihood to recommend your brand to their friends, family or colleagues.

When the NPS rating is displayed, the visitor can select a score from 0 to 10.
This allows iAdvize to split your visitors into three categories:
– 9 to 10: the promoters. These visitors are satisfied. They are likely to recommend your brand.
– 7 to 8: passive visitors. These visitors are neutral. They will not express a negative or positive opinion about your brand.
– 0 to 6: the detractors. These visitors are not satisfied. They are likely to express their dissatisfaction.

 

3. Free comment

comment.gif


Finally, this last step consists of an open-ended question. It allows your visitors to freely express themselves about their user experience while enabling you to identify which elements generate excellent satisfaction and which elements generate dissatisfaction.

 

Analyze your customer experience


CSAT-768x696.png

Find your Customer Experience report in the Reporting section. This one centralizes the answers given to the form: Net Promoter, Customer Satisfaction and comments. It will give you access to 2 new data:

 

– The Net Promoter Score
It enables you to measure your ability to be recommended by your customers.
Formula :

 NPS = % of promoters – % of detractors

NB : Promoters : notes from 9 to 10 / by the number of respondents et Detractors : notes de 0 to 6 / by the number of respondents.

The NPS score is considered good when it is positive.

 

– The customer satisfaction score
This data allows you to measure the satisfaction you generate with iAdvize.
Formula :

(Number of grades between 4 and 5) / (total number of responses) * 100

 

Filter your conversations

The Conversations report displays by default the notes sent by your customers. 

You can filter and sort your conversations by note (CSAT and NPS). For example, it is possible to filter conversations with a CSAT score below 4 to understand sources of dissatisfaction.

 

Capture_d_e_cran_2018-12-27_a__16.56.48.png

 

Scope

Feature

Availability

Send the survey ✅ Chat channel only 
Customization (texts, questions, types, choices)  ❌ 
Languages  ✅ Form translated into the languages handled by iAdvize

 

⚠️ Are you using the old satisfaction form? The calculation of satisfaction changes
 

Satisfaction rate (old calculation): average of the rates (dissatisfied = 0%, neutral = 50%, satisfied = 100%)

CSAT (new calculation): Number of satisfied and very satisfied visitors / all respondents

For example, with similar data to understand the nuance: 3 visitors responded to the survey: the first was dissatisfied, the second was neutral and the third was satisfied.

Old calculation: (0% + 50% + 100%) / 3 = 50% satisfaction

Recalculation : (1 satisfied visitor out of 3) = 33% satisfaction.

The satisfaction of these visitors has not changed, but the calculation of this satisfaction has changed!

The change in calculation will therefore have the effect of making the CSAT score lower than the existing satisfaction rate.

But this does not mean that visitors are less satisfied. Gradual deployment is here to give you time to adopt this new method.

 

Comments