In iAdvize, from one single rule, you can target one or more pages that contain an object or a specific word thanks to regular expressions.
For example, a breadcrumb contains the different categories of a website.
The aim is to target the “anti-chute” and “solar” categories knowing that the custom data brings us back to: "Home> Products> Hair> Anti-chute care" for the first category and "Home> Products> Solar" for the second.
By using regular expressions, we can target these two categories with only one targeting rule.
- In a targeting rule, use the condition "regex".
- We'll use a simple regular expression with a logical OR (or | or SHIFT + ALT + L on the keyboard). This gives the following expression: "(anti-chute | solar)."
For more details, you can go to this website to test different expressions http://www.regexr.com/
For more information on this subject:
- Create a targeting rule on the iAdvize Platform
- Customer data > customer contact details filled in automatically
- Connect your client identifiers to your visitors using custom data (extID)