For any conversation for which the routing rule is set-up with a least 1 conversation in the queue:
- If they minimize the chat box and remain on the brand website, they will see the chat box in a minimized state along with a red dot displaying the number of new messages received in real-time
- If they leave the brand website, visitors will get notified via e-mail whenever they receive a new reply from an agent. When they come back to the website, they will see an open chat box with the agent's latest replies.
- In both cases, visitors will be able to continue their conversation whenever they want but won't necessarily receive answers in real-time.
- your brand name as sender name
- your logo
- the name of the agent who replied to the last messages sent by the visitor
- the last messages sent by both the visitor and the agent
- a link which allows the visitor to come back to your brand website and see an open chat box with the agent's latest replies. If agents end conversations right after sending their last messages, visitors can see a satisfaction survey.
- If visitors are not authenticated and hide their browsing history using the "Hide my history" feature via the chat box settings panel; the history of their previous conversations (and active ones) will no longer be displayed on the chat box.
- If visitors are not authenticated and clear their cookies, they will be dissociated from their iAdvize ID. Thus, you will need to retarget them to initiate a new conversation (and create a new iAdvize ID) and their previous conversations will no longer be displayed on the chat box.
- If visitors are authenticated (via an external ID) and hide their browsing history using the "Hide my history" feature via the chat box settings panel; the history of their previous conversations (and active ones) will no longer be displayed on the chat box.
- If visitors are authenticated (via an external ID) and clear their cookies, they will be dissociated from their iAdvize ID. Thus, you will need to retarget them to initiate a new conversation (and create a new iAdvize ID). When a new conversation opens, if visitors are authenticated (via their external ID), they will find the history of their previous conversations.
- number is set to 0: there won't be any queue and it will work in a synchronous way: visitors will be engaged with only if agents are available to answer in real-time.
- number is greater or equal to 1: the queue will be enabled and it will work in an asynchronous way: visitors will be engaged with only if there are available slots in the queue.
- => When 100 conversations have been assigned to the
- new conversations will be assigned to the PRO PLATEAU 2 group until we reach 40 new conversations, and then, if this routing rule has reached its maximum number of conversations, new visitors won't be able to
This allows the visitor to continue the conversation with the same agent. However, be careful to check this box only if the agent thinks he or she will be available when the snoozed time is expired.
If it turns out that the agent is not available, the conversation will be reassigned to another agent in the same group after 24 hours.This is implemented to avoid a long waiting time for the visitors (this is also the case when a conversation is transferred to an unavailable agent).
- Customer satisfaction : This data allows you to measure the satisfaction you generate with iAdvize
- Net Promoter Score : Allows you to measure your ability to be recommended by your customers.
- First reply time : The first reply time is based only on the first "human" reply (Professional agents, expert...). It does not consider the reply from the bot.
- Resolution time : The median time elapsed between the first message sent by the visitor and the end of the conversation.
⚠ This is an overview of the Customer Experience Report / the interface is subject to change.
The number of closed conversations in your Conversations report
The Conversations report now displays the number of conversations closed over the given period of your choice.
Your indicators are about to change!
We will gradually enhance the indicators available in your reports to adapt them to asynchronous messaging. The definition of contact has changed:
- Contact: a contact begins when the conversation arrives on the agent's conversation panel and ends when it is transferred, snoozed or closed. There can be therefore an unlimited number of contacts in a conversation.
Conversation: a conversation begins when visitors send their first message and ends when closed.
The Customer Experience, Conversations and Production reports track conversations.