The Supervision report is one of iAdvize's two real-time reports, along with the Production report. As a manager or admin, if you work with and manage a team of respondents, you'll find it invaluable for monitoring the day's activity and your team's breakdown at a glance, and for tracking your respondents' individual performance throughout the day.
In the top left-hand corner of the report, you'll find a number of filters to help you read your indicators:
- time period: unlike your other reports, this filter is not active, as the Supervision report is only live for the current day (time zones can be set in the project parameters). It therefore displays "today"!
- project: you can access all your projects at once or focus your analysis on one or more projects (NB: often, a project corresponds to a website or a version of a website).
- channel: if your team works on a limited number of channels (compared to those used on a project as a whole), or to refine your reading, you can choose which channels you follow.
The first part of the report gives you an overview of your indicators.
- this section shows you the number of conversations currently in progress (the report is updated every 30 seconds)
- NB: a conversation is said to be " ongoing " when it is open on a respondent's conversation panel
- this section indicates the number of closed conversations since the start of the day
- you can set the time zone (and therefore the start time of the day) in your project settings
- a conversation is said to be closed when the respondent considers that the matter has been resolved or that the visitor will no longer respond - depending on your settings, a satisfaction survey will then be presented to visitors
- this status is distinct from that of a snoozed conversation
- this section shows you the number of connected respondents
- if you're using multiple channels, lines are added to show the number of respondents connected for each channel
- the colors of the graph correspond to the possible statuses of the respondents
- green: respondent available
- orange: respondent automatically set to occupied status, unable to handle new conversations
- red: respondent manually switched to unavailable status (for example, to take a break or to stop taking new conversations as the end of the day approaches)
- this section gives you an overview of how "full" your slots are
- an agent often has several slots available (for example, if 10 agents are authorized to handle 2 conversations at a time, you have 20 slots available)
- if you use several channels, lines are added to show you the number of slots for each channel (third-party channels are displayed at the same time)
- this feature is useful for reassigning respondents to a channel if slots are unevenly occupied
This line gives you a live overview of the day's performance on the standard steering indicators
- number of transactions
- conversion rate
List of respondents
This second section allows you to monitor your respondents on an individual basis:
- the list of names gives you access to the identity, avatar and group of each respondent
- the "read" button lets you open and read the current conversation directly. You can also send comments to your respondent directly in the conversation (these will not be visible to visitors).
- if necessary, an alert warns you if a conversation exceeds the set objectives, suggesting that a responden may need your help.
You can set the threshold and deactivate the alert in the engagement section of the administration area > settings > SLA:
- the channel list summarizes the occupancy of each respondent, channel by channel, and reminds you of the number of slots still available for each channel and respondent. This list is color-coded according to the iAdvize standard:
- green: respondent available
- orange: respondent automatically set to busy status, unable to handle new conversations
- red: respondent manually switched to unavailable status (for example, to take a break or to stop taking new conversations as the end of the day approached
- other columns show your main indicators for each respondent:
- presence: their cumulative login time for the day
- conversations closed during the day
- CSAT obtained today
- time taken to handle the current conversation
- number of for the day
- You can also access the same data by respondent group, or display the same data for bots associated with this project.