To bring you the most powerful, trustworthy generative AI technology possible, iAdvize is partnering with Microsoft Azure OpenAI. This article highlights the advantages of this partnership.
Available Generative AI Features
By using trusted generative AI via Copilot for Shoppers, you enable your bot to handle conversations autonomously: it generates its own answers based on visitors' questions and the information at its disposal, rather than using the script's pre-written answers.
Your agents also benefit from generative AI support thanks to Copilot for Agents features such as answer suggestion and writing assistance.
Also available from the desk, the smart summary feature offers respondents a summary of past exchanges in a conversation, produced by generative AI, available on their conversation desk.
How do these generative AI features work?
- iAdvize uses the API provided by Microsoft Azure OpenAI for its generative AI features
- iAdvize generative AI features offer operating modes and safety measures different from public AI models
- data collected during conversations will not be used to improve Microsoft Azure OpenAI products.
- We recommend that you encourage a human-led review of the AI recommendations.
- The partnership between iAdvize and Microsoft Azure OpenAI is iGDPR compliant
- Microsoft Azure OpenAI and iAdvize have enter into a Data Processing Agreement
Data and confidentiality
- Microsoft Azure OpenAI servers are based in Europe. (France and the Netherlands) (this article summarizes where iAdvize stores data)
- Microsoft Azure OpenAI retains data for a maximum of 30 days for the sole purpose of monitoring misuse and fraud
- the data used will not be used to enhance Microsoft Azure OpenAI products
- more informations is available on the Microsoft Azure OpenAI website.
Information for visitors and respondents
- if you choose to activate a generative AI feature, iAdvize recommends that you inform your visitors in advance of their interaction with an AI.
- To properly inform your visitors, you can modify your consent form and your legal information from iAdvize administration dashboard
- we also recommend that you inform your team of respondents.