The listening rule is a specificity of third-party or social channels. This rule is essential to know what types of messages should be displayed in iAdvize.
1. Create a listening rule
To create this rule, go to the campaign you have created for the channel.
- Define the name of your rule
- Then, add conditions for receiving messages from the channel
- Collect all messages addressed to your account that meet these conditions
|Message content (1)||Match with wildcards / Does not match with wildcards||Text||The value can be used with * to expend it. Example : *bio* will also return antibiotic.|
|Message type||Is/ Is not||A name within the list||Allows the user to create a rule for a specific page and route it to the right agents|
|Parent account ID (2)||Is/ Is not||Number||Allows to determine which Page IDs and Post Facebook IDs are used on Facebook Rules|
|Account||Is/ Is not||A name within the list||Let the user create rules for a specific account and then route them to the right agents|
- Save your campaign as well as the created listening rules by clicking on "Save".
2. Create an hourly filter rule
Adding a time filter allows you to set up a differentiated treatment of conversations according to their creation date/time.
This type of rule can allow you to set up a specific distribution from 9am to 8pm and another distribution from 8pm to 9am. Or even the week/weekend.
How to do it ?
- Define the name of your listening rule (for example "Opening Hours")
- Then, in the list of conditions choose the slots you want
6/ In the conditions menu I click on "Time".
7/ I create a condition Time "greater than" 20:00. I validate.
8/ I create a second condition Hour "smaller" than 08:30. I validate.
I validate this second targeting rule.
3. Add your listening rule to a routing rule
After creating your listening rule, add it to a new or existing routing rule, so that messages can be received by the dedicated agents. Click on "Engagement" > "Routing".