During discussions with your visitors, you have surely needed to transfer a link to a product sheet or your terms and conditions. Rather than copy/pasting the link into the discussion, we suggest pre-recording it. The link is then integrated ergonomically, for increased visitor comfort.
1. Managing pre-recorded links
Here you can consult all existing links :
On this page you can:
- Manage and create a new link (1) : 3 icons to manage categories, settings and create a new link
- Search for and sort links (2): by applying filters by category, or searching by name or url
- Edit or delete an existing link (3): Click the icon to delete a link permanently. To edit a link, click .
2. Adding a pre-recorded link
Note: Before adding links, we recommend creating categories to organise them.
To add a new link, you simply need to select the category to which you want to add it and type the content of the link (name + URL) :
It is also possible to add a pre-recorded link directly from the
3. Pre-recorded links settings
You can access the settings page from this icon :
On this page, you can define how the links will be accessed from thepanel :
- Sorting order for pre-recorded links (1) : Allows to modify the display order of links in the link sending window, shown on the panel.
- Ranking pre-recorded link categories (2) : Allows to modify the display order of categories in the link sending window, shown on the
4. Sending a pre-recorded link from the panel
See our article on sending pre-recorded links from the. panel