An offer is a pre-formatted message that you can send to your customer by chat. An offer is a unit consisting of a text message, a picture and a hyperlink. It is mainly used to showcase a product, service or a discount code for example.
1. Creating pre-recorded offers
The management of offers is done from the "Contents" section, go to "People" then "Contents" and select "Offers" in the drop-down menu:
Consult the list of offers here:
On this page it is possible to :
- Manage the settings and create new offers by clicking on + (1)
- Search and sort offers (2): by filtering by category, or by searching by name or url
- Edit or delete an existing offer (3): Click on the icon to permanently delete an offer. To edit an offer, click on
2. Adding a pre-recorded offer
Note : Before adding offers, we recommand to create categories that will allow you to classify them.
To add a new offer, you just have to select the category you want to assign to it and enter the content of the offer (name, url link to a picture, description, offer url link) or click on +
Please note that:
- The image illustrating your offer cannot be over 2Mo.
- iAdvize automatically resizes the image so it fits well in the chat window.
- The file format should be jpg, png or gif.
It is also possible to add a pre-recorded link directly from the panel (cf 4. Sending a pre-recorded offer from the conversation panel).
3. Pre-recorded offers settings
You can access the settings page from this icon:
On this page, you can define how the links will be accessed from the panel:
- Sorting order for pre-recorded offers (1) : Allows to modify the display order of offers in the offer sending window, shown on the panel.
- Ranking pre-recorded offer categories (2) : Allows to modify the display order of categories in the offer sending window, shown on the panel.
4. Sending a pre-recorded offer from the conversation panel
From the conversation panel, below the compose box, click on the "Offers" button.
The offers sending window will open. It is composed of 2 elements :
- Search tool (1) which allows you to find an offer quickly by searching for its name, or sorting them by criterion or category.
- Search result (2) which displays the offer(s) you looking for. Send the offer to the visitor by clicking the icon .
A lire également :