The iAdvize mobile application is compatible with the following OS :
- From Apple iOS 12
- From Android 4.4
Once the app installed on your mobile device, please log in to the app with the credentials given by your administrator / manager (the same you may be using on the desktop version of the iAdvize platform).
Once logged in to the iAdvize mobile app, you land on your discussion panel composed of 3 different tabs : Chats / Activity / Profile
1. Your Chats Tab
- When you receive a Chat* or 3rd party channel conversation ( , you can click on it to respond to your visitor.
2. Your Activity Tab
- You can see your weekly and monthly stats
- You can monitor the number of chat conversations you have handled and your satisfaction rate
3. Your profile Tab
3.1 information related to your profile
- Your current status : available or unavailable
- The number of simultaneous chat or 3rd party (conversations you can handle (1)
- Enable or disable the arrival of chat conversations or from social and third-party apps (2)
- The possibility or no to see canned answers appear on your keyboard to help you respond faster to your visitors
- Manage your customised canned answers
- A "Help & Feedback" center to report crashes, problems, suggest features, ask to become a beta tester or simply rate the app
- The licenses related to your account
- The possibility to log out
3.2 Edit your profile
4. Automatic disconnection from the App in the background
If your iAdvize App is placed in the background, ongoing conversations continue to be pushed to you on the app for 5 hours. You will receive a notification to inform you when a new message arrives.
If it is a new conversation, and in order to guarantee a satisfactory response time to the visitor, without a response to the visitor's first message within 30s, the conversation is pushed to another available respondent.
After 5 hours in the background, your status automatically changes to unavailable and you are disconnected from the App.
To learn more, this article describes in detail the behavior of mobile desk when it is in the background.
Find out more about the mobile console features in this article.