The mobile conversation panel has the same functionalities as the desktop conversation panel.
As a iAdvize mobile app user, your main interface will be the "Chats" Tab on the iAdvize app. You can receive conversations from Chats, Video and Social and third parties channels (FB, Messenger, WhatsApp, SMS). Here's an overview of the information and features offered to you on this tab.
- Forward : Forward a visitor from the ibbü or iAdvize mobile app to an agent whether on a mobile or on the desktop web.
- Snooze :
- End a conversation : tap on this icon to end a conversation with a visitor and be available for another conversation.
- Type of conversation : Add a tag at the end of a conversation.
- Block a visitor : This option allows you to block a visitor who annoys you (malicious comments, repeated contact etc...).
- Mirroring : this feature allows you to see in real-time the page visitors are currently looking at.
- Load past conversation : Click on the button on top.
- Camera : by clicking on this icon, you can either take a picture and send it to your visitors or choose an image from your gallery to help your interlocutors.
- Attachments : this icon enables you to send PDF documents within your conversations to support visitors (i.e. you can send online instruction manuals this way. Only the PDF format is supported, in addition to the image formats available in the photo library).
- Night mode : this option is available for your visual comfort.
- Translation tool : this feature allows you to translate your messages between you and the visitor, when the visitor writes in a language that you do not master.
- Copilot for agents : this feature, linked to Generative AI, enables your agents to find information quickly, obtain ready-to-use answers or improve the style of their answers. Learn more about this feature.
By clicking on the snooze button It is then possible to snooze a conversation for a certain length of time (3 hours, 24 hours, or custom). The conversation in progress will disappear from the conversation panel.
If you activate the option "keep this conversation when the snooze period ends", the conversation will reappear on you mobile conversation panel after the snooze expires, if you are available at that time
To know more about the snooze button on desktop
If you choose a custom time period of snooze, select the day and month and the hours you wish, then click on snooze.
At the end of a chat, you will be able to add a conversation tag* in order to qualify it. Click on "Add a tag" and the list of chat types will appear.
*This option may be mandatory depending on the administrator's configuration.
To translate your message before sending it, click on the translation icon, then activate the translation by clicking on the source and target languages.
You can also change the source and target languages from the translation icon.
In order to avoid having to translate each message manually, you can activate the option "Automatically translate visitor messages" in the translation settings.
- When you receive a new satisfaction score.
- For the livefeed
3. The "No internet connection" message
When you are experiencing connection problems, an alert message appears on your app.
- Log on the Mobile App
- Expand disconnection time on mobile app
- Features on desktop conversation panel and mobile app
- Chat with visitors via Video on iAdvize mobile app
- Technical requirements needed for iAdvize
Download your notification checklist: